Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Let's all have a Disco!

Brightonwolf

Reaction score
Well the footballs getting worse, players are doing their best to become villains, Jackets lost the plot and them lot upstairs don't seem to care. The only thing that has any worth are the fans.
I know lots are planning on protests etc but how about an Old School "Let's all have a disco" knees up to celebrate our club and its fans. A fantastic atmosphere to show those who wear the shirts what they could have had.
If you've paid for your tickets you may as well have something to smile about.
Remember whose club this is and WE shouldn't have to boycott it to get changes!
I prepare to be blasted.

D

Deleted member 4436

Phew, was worried I was on my own for a minute!

Not at all. I genuinely agree.

The players confidence is absolutely shot at, they're getting battered and playing dreadful football. It's a time to applaud their intent when things go wrong and hope they can find confidence from somewhere to deliver a result or two.

Fans have their part to play now.

As for Kenny, Kev and the board, they can go and $$$$ themselves.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gallows Black Country humour , embarrass the hell out of certain people .. Yes WE ARE WOLVES !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

Real K ford Wolf

Well the footballs getting worse, players are doing their best to become villains, Jackets lost the plot and them lot upstairs don't seem to care. The only thing that has any worth are the fans.

I know lots are planning on protests etc but how about an Old School "Let's all have a disco" knees up to celebrate our club and its fans. A fantastic atmosphere to show those who wear the shirts what they could have had.

If you've paid for your tickets you may as well have something to smile about.

Remember whose club this is and WE shouldn't have to boycott it to get changes!

I prepare to be blasted.

Well I have to say if ever there was a subtle rallying cry then that hit the right note for me.it is far more preferable to me than any protest,
Why well for me the players despite comments to the contrary have given 100% and haven't deliberately thrown games. We have to accept that some of them have been found wanting in terms of quality but not application.
Our gripe is with the senior figures of the club not the players and I agree that a massive outcry of support for our boys our team is more likely to safeguard our Championship future because without this next season we are unlikely to be sold easily. Which is our hearts desire and we must not veer from that. So Let's support our boys and leave the big decisions of who comes and who goes to any prospective new owners. Otherwise we could be very guilty of throwing our own baby out with the bathwater.

LETS ALL HAVE A DISCO
and see where it takes us

Last edited by a moderator:

Brightonwolf

Reaction score
Well I have to say if ever there was a subtle rallying cry then that hit the right note for me.it is far more preferable to me than any protest,
Why well for me the players despite comments to the contrary have given 100% and haven't deliberately thrown games. We have to accept that some of them have been found wanting in terms of quality but not application.
Our gripe is with the senior figures of the club not the players and I agree that a massive outcry of support for our boys our team is more likely to safeguard our Championship future because without this next season we are unlikely to be sold easily. Which is our hearts desire and we must not veer from that. So Let's support our boys and leave the big decisions of who comes and who goes to any prospective new owners. Otherwise we could be very guilty of throwing our own baby out with the bathwater.

LETS ALL HAVE A DISCO

You put it better than I did #letsallhaveadisco:wavey:

Novawolf1

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'll never forget "let's all have a disco" by 50,000 fans at Wembey in 1988...

R

Real K ford Wolf

You put it better than I did #letsallhaveadisco:wavey:

No not really both statements are heartfelt and you never know we may just have hit on a cause that could just save our season. Thanks for encouraging me to stick my head above parapet

Brightonwolf

Reaction score
No not really both statements are heartfelt and you never know we may just have hit on a cause that could just save our season. Thanks for encouraging me to stick my head above parapet

Now we just need a few thousand others to join in. Maybe a toaster poster?

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

LETS ALL HAVE A DISCO

Fully agree. We have a young squad who are learning and will make mistakes. I don't believe they go out to lose and it's not their fault any experience and quality has been sold around them.

Regardless of the result let's show them that all we ask is they put the effort in and give 100%.

We have the foundations of a good squad with players to come back from injury they need some help, we might not be able to get the powers that be to do anything but we can support them.

Brightonwolf

Reaction score
Some of my favourite Wolves memories have been the crowd and atmosphere. When losing 0-6 to Southampton at home, pretty sure we had a disco then. The last game of the season at Brighton when we went down.
Fans make the club, let's not let other break it.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some of my favourite Wolves memories have been the crowd and atmosphere. When losing 0-6 to Southampton at home, pretty sure we had a disco then. The last game of the season at Brighton when we went down.
Fans make the club, let's not let other break it.

I agree , let's prove to them we are bigger than the owners etc , however I do feel if we start poorly on Saturday the atmosphere may get somewhat tetchy .

TooMutchBull

Reaction score
Jez Moxey's havin' a party
With lots of pies but no one's invited...and repeat

We all dream of a team of Dave Edwards', a team of Dave Edwards', a team of Dave Edwards'...
And in goal is Dave Edwards
And in defence is Dave Edwards...

I'd love us to really lift the atmosphere, particularly at the Blue game despite it being an early Sunday kick off and regardless of what's happening on the pitch.

Wolf Pack leader

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'll never forget "let's all have a disco" by 50,000 fans at Wembey in 1988...

A truly wonderful day and experience - the perfect example of what true Wolves fans are and will always be

Im now off to Youtube to reminisce :D

306NOTOUT

Jez moxey is having a party
He's spent our cash on pies and bacardi

R

raging bull

Once upon a time there was a tavern
where we use to raise a glass or two , or three or four .
where we use to wind away the hours .
until pie man and redface knocked the $$$$$$$** down .

those were the days my friend
until pieman made it end
we use to enjoy the matches home and away .

and now we sign no one .
the end as just begun .
we hope and pray that someone comes along .

na na na na nana .

Back
Top Bottom