Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leonardo Campana

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
156k followers on Insta - get him in! :)

Might be another one for the future, 19 and at Barcelona for the last 12 months.

EDIT - sorry Barcelona, but not that one!

Last edited:
S

ShropshireLad

The bit which of most interest courtesy of Google Translate:
Wolverhampton has 27 points and is located in the sixth box of the Premier classification with a two-point advantage over Tottenham (seventh) and Manchester United (eighth), so that it can aspire to European positions next year.
"Before the Pre-Olympic of Colombia, the agreement should be confirmed and its arrival in the Wolves. His agent is working on that," a source close to the striker told EL UNIVERSO, requesting that his name be kept in reserve.

The South American U-20 champion in Chile and medalist (bronze) in the U-20 World Cup in Poland, which last August was linked to Real Madrid Castilla (subsidiary), is projected to be one of Ecuador's attackers in a tournament that It will begin on January 18 with the duel between the Tricolor and Chile, in the city of Pereira. The Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games qualifying contest will end on February 9.

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I haven’t read it and haven’t translated it. I honestly have never heard of him, but even my rudimentary language skills tell me the related articles down the side, suggest he’s also linked to Real Madrid, Barcelona and a move to Italy.
No poo pooing the link, always good to hear these things, but you sort of think it’s someone’s agent drumming up interest.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never heard of him but looks highly rated from what I have just read.

D

Deleted member 4456

Watching the video, there isn't much there that doesn't just look like standard, ordinary fare. He doesn't look especially quick either.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Watching the video, there isn't much there that doesn't just look like standard, ordinary fare. He doesn't look especially quick either.

Nnnn..nunuh..nunhuh..nineteen. ...

What is it that’s missing from the vid??

harju

Reaction score
I like scouting and finding talents all over the world. At minimum, doesnt even have to make any first team appearances to get nice profit couple years later.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Leonardo Campana he loves the Cuy: ( Roast guinea pig ) he loves Empanadas: (Corn pasties stuffed with meat, cheese or vegetables )
The lads ****ing magic

Ok - It needs work !

Good effort, fair play.

In line with current trend we really want to get this going before he has even had his contract readied to be considered.

It’s the novel new Wolves way with fans, it seems. :neutral:

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks a well rounded player.. I'm not surprised scouts are circling him. Could be good in both halves. Need I go on ..

Justawolf

Reaction score
1234 o o o leonardo campana o o o....
Or has this song reserved now only for IC?

Jamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I haven’t read it and haven’t translated it. I honestly have never heard of him, but even my rudimentary language skills tell me the related articles down the side, suggest he’s also linked to Real Madrid, Barcelona and a move to Italy.
No poo pooing the link, always good to hear these things, but you sort of think it’s someone’s agent drumming up interest.
As General Melchett would know, it's a fatal mistake to ignore a poo poo.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sounds like it's close to completion according to the article. They have over 370K followers on Twitter in Ecuador so must be at least a half reputable media organisation (hopefully not their equivalent of The Sun then).

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Does seem like a legit article.

The in-depth information on our attacking options at the club isn’t the normal stuff expected with something that’s meant to just stoke up interest.

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At 19 he could be a good option for the under 23's to give us some more striker options who may perhaps have the ability to progress into the first team, if we added him and say the kid from Reading we would have a good couple young striker options to work with

Back
Top Bottom