Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leicester Verdict

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Taking the VAR thing out the equation and to judge this on the match itself I would say I am pleased with the defensive display and the hard work everyone put in. Leicester passing among the back only rarely got into the box. Vardy had one chance he should have scored and Patricio had one shot to save towards the end of the game, other than that we were solid.
On the flip side of that we had to rely on Jiminez and Jota running at them. Jota had a good game but struggled to link up with Jonny who alongside with Doc was ineffective which you could put down to either being worried about their midfield or tiredness. The finishing was the biggest let down with Jota at one occasion falling over rather than pulling the trigger.
Leicester weren't great and to come away with a point on reflection is decent enough. Loved the ground and the area as well. Big test of our character comes on Monday

Tarcisio Mifsud

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think that overall Wolves should have won. Not only because of the disallowed goal, and no penalty given on Boly, but because Wolves lost too making clear scoring chances, Jota had at least 2 and Jim. had at lease one clear opportunity. It took 83 minutes for Leicester to have a shot on target, which was neutralised beautifully by Rui. Even though Leicester had 70% possession, they did not create clear cut chances except for one for Vardy, after Neves lost the ball in the midfield. I agree that Boly was the man of the match, but Moutinhio was not much behind. I saw the match with a most probably Leicester commentary, they are very biased persons and do not deserve to by there. When the VAR ruled out Wolves goal, they shouted more had Leicester scored. What a pity.

MIKE SLATER

Groupie
Reaction score
Good start for Wolves but I can't believe accidental handball is being punished under the new rules. Brendan Rodgers says these decisions will even themselves out, true enough, but I thought VAR was to stop contentious decisions. And will we all end up being scared to celebrate a goal in case VAR rules it out?

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good start for Wolves but I can't believe accidental handball is being punished under the new rules. Brendan Rodgers says these decisions will even themselves out, true enough, but I thought VAR was to stop contentious decisions. And will we all end up being scared to celebrate a goal in case VAR rules it out?

'They will even out over the season' the biggest load of *******s soundbite ever, random chance doesn't work to a football season.

It could take a decade/centuries for things to 'even out'..

Back
Top Bottom