Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leicester City

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Foxes Talk is interesting this morning. They want the manager sacked, and also it is being said that a few players should never play for them again. A bit over the top I think, their destiny is still in their own hands.
Ipswich have the harder games but Leicester really aren’t helping themselves bottling it in the last few away games

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Foxes Talk is interesting this morning. They want the manager sacked, and also it is being said that a few players should never play for them again. A bit over the top I think, their destiny is still in their own hands.

Meltdown's are never nice, I wouldn't wish our 2002 experience on anybody...i remember we lost a similar 1.0 away to Millwall with a few games left. Sometimes, you just know what's going to happen when the momentum disappears.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Meltdown's are never nice, I wouldn't wish our 2002 experience on anybody...i remember we lost a similar 1.0 away to Millwall with a few games left. Sometimes, you just know what's going to happen when the momentum disappears.

Jeff Reinebold who is a pundit on Sky's NFL coverage has an expression that " The cruel Mistress that is Madame Momentum can leave any time she chooses ! " She has certainly left Leicester a Dear John note.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Southampton longshots. Need to win all 5 (which would get them 96 points and guarantee to be above Leeds and only pipped by Leicester if Leicester win other 3 games).

Still think Leicester - not certain between Ipswich and Leeds - last game drama.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West Brom won't fancy playing any of that top four.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The top 3 conspirators are trying really hard to let Southampton into the mix.

The last few weeks in that league is top entertainment (both ends)

Sheffield Wolf

Reaction score
If Leicester get promoted, are they going to be hit with a points deduction?

Back
Top Bottom