Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Left Back Rumour

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A poster on another board I go on reckons a 4 million pound european LB is on their way into the club tomorrow...not sure how true this is, but he also claims that RJ is a done deal.....

D

Dewsburywolf

Just as long as he's not a Belgian (???) who's played in England before

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought JVD had all the attributes to become a real Wolves favourite. Looked a character as well, shame it did not work out..

J

johnybig32

Can someone not compile a list of all the possible european fullbacks??

Shouldnt take long??

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Give me a minute....

Er no.

S

sylar

A poster on another board I go on reckons a 4 million pound european LB is on their way into the club tomorrow...not sure how true this is, but he also claims that RJ is a done deal.....

Are you the guy with 6520 posts? :eek: how could you two time us???/

W

WasStefan

Trying to think of who this could be, the link says hes in demand... Hmm.

W

WasStefan

Id cry with sadness if we bought a 30+ year old for £4million ....

J

Jamesjh89

I was under the impression riise was playing as a winger for roma? Or was he just playing really aggresively

B

bridgnorthwolf

It says mystery LB is in demand abroad, but doesn't say where he plays now or what his nationality is

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
well... wolves tend to buy players as a 'brace' to show off to the press... eg, O'Hara and De Vries, Guedioura and Muganji Bia, erm...Bully and Thommo.

Johnson and...?

R

robwolf

Vasilis Tosorodis is a good shout...although this is probably just $$$$$$

This would make quite a lot of sense you know. I was wondering the other day whether or not there was a decent greek left back we could go for considering the whole countries financial issues at the moment. It wouldnt surprise me if Moxey hasnt thought the same thing too.

However I know nothing about this guy, his wiki page seems to paint him as a strong player. Is he?

mrwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
this guy has 2 posts, to say the johnson deal is done is pretty much what we are all thinking. I highly doubt this too be true, still these type of posts are sometimes proven right. We shall see at least he didnt say in two weeks time else this thread would get very long and annoying.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
this guy has 2 posts, to say the johnson deal is done is pretty much what we are all thinking. I highly doubt this too be true, still these type of posts are sometimes proven right. We shall see at least he didnt say in two weeks time else this thread would get very long and annoying.

Yes but note when he posts his first post re Johnson. His was the first post at just after 9am.
It could of course be rubbish but you never know.

T

TorontoWolves

I would be happy just to sign Johnson tomorrow. If this is true I'll be a very happy man.

T

The Bion

This would make quite a lot of sense you know. I was wondering the other day whether or not there was a decent greek left back we could go for considering the whole countries financial issues at the moment. It wouldnt surprise me if Moxey hasnt thought the same thing too.

However I know nothing about this guy, his wiki page seems to paint him as a strong player. Is he?

Just a quick google turns up that he was linked with Liverpool a couple of years back and Roma just a few months ago. Apparently can play either full back spot, only 25.

Never going to happen :D

welshy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes but note when he posts his first post re Johnson. His was the first post at just after 9am.
It could of course be rubbish but you never know.

He could of got that info from the Blues forum, i think it was posted on there around 8:30am.

SanFranWolf

Transfer summary thread supremo
Reaction score
Apparently it's not Konchesky, rumors are that he's going to Leicester for a whopping 40k a week. :eek:

T

Tomo1811

Warnock should be our priority, I'd like to Barry Ferguson down here too. Forget Ridgewell!

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd be VERY surprised if we don't sign a left back as Elokobi will (presumably) be jetting off in Jan for the African Cup of Nations.

K

KiwiWolf

No way is Barry Ferguson a Wolves type player. Egomaniac who would break up the dressing room in no time!

R

Rocky_Balllboa

Lescott can cover LB and CB, Wolves rumours says hes on his way

W

Wolves1877

Lescott can cover LB and CB, Wolves rumours says hes on his way

Now that's one player who would destroy our wage structure. Even with his past history with the club I can't see him taking the kind of paycut required to fit back in at Molineux.

Back
Top Bottom