Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leeds v Wolves comms thread.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

How is that not a booking? He is really evening it up after he knows he absolutely ****ed that penalty.

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If true Jonny had a bust up about the fact he wasn’t being played on the right, he could really do with showing why he was so aggrieved, because I haven’t seen it this game unfortunately.

Really like the RAN and Neto combo on the left when we attack

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We're clearly the better team. Only a couple of individual errors has prevented it being 2-0 to us.

Wolfiebill

Groupie
Reaction score
60: Collins chops down Rodrigo, trying to kickstart a Leeds counter, but evades a yellow card.
He's a lucky boy, the Wolves defender.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Opinions re MGW please.
Anyone ?

I think he has done ok when he has the ball. First half he just didnt see a lot of it. Still think he needs to get used to how some of our players operate but it should come in time.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
80% possession this half and Leeds haven't had a shot.

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Opinions re MGW please.
Anyone ?

Struggled for presence in the first half, although that was mainly due to not getting the ball a lot, much better this half, the three of him neto and podence linking nicely

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s done nothing but only one game in so far.
That being said, if we’re being offered £30M + I’d sell him.

I wouldnt. Its hard to do much when you arent seeing the ball. I think he could go looking to get involved a bit more though.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Someone tell Leeds that they're allowed to touch the ball. Got to take advantage of it though.

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Because the message it sends is that as soon as we get a bit of adversity we go back to the same boring ****. We've been good this half so far
Football isn't about sending messages...it's about winning games and battling for points.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hwang was decent first half, but he doesnt look right this half. Has to be injured.

Wolfiebill

Groupie
Reaction score
Sky Sports' Peter Smith

Wolves looking far better in this second period. Those flashes of nice attacking play in the first half have turned into a more sustained assault on the Leeds goal.

They're using the wide areas well against this narrow Leeds set-up, with Neto and Podence proving to be tricky customers.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

We need Semedo back despeartely, Jonny lacks so much pace they aren't even bothering covering him.
Donk and Neves been fantastic as the intensity of Leeds press has worn off.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
RAN is guilty of just taking one touch too many so far. He hasnt been great at all today.

Back
Top Bottom