Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leeds away

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some of the offers just prove how much we are ripped of as fans, 400 quid for Moroccan all inclusive holiday or a couple of hours with a bunch of nobs for nearly half that.......

Last edited:

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
See more and more people happy to drop a small fortune on entertainment these days. No wonder nobody can afford anything coupled with the cost of living crisis.

Notice how it states you’ll only maybe be kicked out if you’re obviously supporting the opposition, so clearly they’re happy for anyone to buy them.

MelbourneWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
There are a number of these sites praying on people like me who are travelling a long way to go to a game and want to guarantee a ticket. I haven't resorted to them before because if you contact the club and explain your situation and have an international membership like me you can get sorted pretty well.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There are a number of these sites praying on people like me who are travelling a long way to go to a game and want to guarantee a ticket. I haven't resorted to them before because if you contact the club and explain your situation and have an international membership like me you can get sorted pretty well.

Out of interest do they sort you for away games too or just home games?

Great if it’s both!

Back
Top Bottom