Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leeds away

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
£181 gets you a meal a bar and a seat in the home section. I understand people being desperate to see Wolves away, but that's a bit like, paying to go to a brothel getting a nice comfy seat and then watching other people ****.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£181 gets you a meal a bar and a seat in the home section. I understand people being desperate to see Wolves away, but that's a bit like, paying to go to a brothel getting a nice comfy seat and then watching other people ****.
I won't comment on your apparent observational experiences in brothels, Mr Colleymore....

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
indeed.
But as I said it may interest some.
If you are a Wolves fan living not too far from Leeds but can't get a ticket for Molineux, then a short drive potentially saves travel expenses and of course may save having to pay the absurd £35 Wolves membership rip off fee, it isn't bad value.
Certainly better than the Spurs v Man Utd at £425

Back
Top Bottom