Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Las Palmas game moved to 6pm

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ll be more interested in how we play against Leicester.

A huge amount to do both in terms of new players coming in, which we clearly need and tactics etc before that game or I fear the worst. Big couple of weeks ahead.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Is the club stream really this far behind? Judging by people's reactions.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We need to buy some better players. Tactics and so on can only give you so much. Despite promise and potential and the occasional bbright moment, the current squad isn't top half Premier League standard. Wasn't last season and won't be next, unless we buy some quality in.
There is a huge gulf in quality between the 'good' and the 'meh' players in our team. We have some truly spectacular talents, and a core group of 5/6 lower end PL players. If we can supplement the former, I think we will have a great season. If the all get injured (again), and we are left with the filler, we'll struggle.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kilman with half a chance to make it 3-3 but good block from the defender

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very lazy Dendonker. Does the easy thing every time and makes it someone else’s problem.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Pretty dismal game, some flashes 2nd half when kids were on. First team awful. Don't really care hugely about results but the midfield utterly terrible 1st half and we have not got defenders to play this high with no pressure on the ball. Gibbs-White looked good and suits this system more than two crabs. Mosquera had something about him, not a starter yet but promising.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Mgw and neves our only two midfielders that can play this system it seems .

Need to get rid of dendoncker or moutinho , if not both - and bring in some better midfielders
Did you watch Neves in first half? Absolutely chasing shadows.

Golfwolfuk

Groupie
Reaction score
Mosquera decent again, cundle looks like one for the future, mgw may be a breakthrough season for him, RAN class.... everything else ****e.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mgw and neves our only two midfielders that can play this system it seems .

Need to get rid of dendoncker or moutinho , if not both - and bring in some better midfielders

Our forwards didn't exactly show much, did they? At least we have a choice in midfield. I'm more concerned that we still only have one genuine Premier League level striker.

SoCal_Wolf

Reaction score
Is it too much to ask that the OTT negative gameday comms move off to Tottenham as well? Geebus, preseason nothing game on a training pitch with U23s, starters out, and players that have been with the team for a New York minute ... and you guys are wetting your nappies and slagging off the players. Nobody gives an eff about preseason friendlies.

(Btw, that was a hypothetical question, since I know the answer already...sadly)

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

He was in midfield on his own
We didn't have a midfield. He was literally nonexistent, the first goal he is standing 10 yards off the bloke playing through ball and 2nd was him out of position and getting twisted inside out, although i blame Marcal more for that.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bruno has a Lage amount of work to do over the next 3 weeks. Jeff needs to
Sanction some funds for desperately needed players. There will be a fine line this season between staying up and going down
At present this squad seems to be struggling to keep up with the new blokes training methods and style. After watching the last few games if we have to sell to buy , just get on with it
Worrying times

Beer Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Mosquera decent again, cundle looks like one for the future, mgw may be a breakthrough season for him, RAN class.... everything else ****e.
I didn't see all the first half, but I thought Hoever looked decent also, capped off with a pretty good goal.

Back
Top Bottom