Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Las Palmas game moved to 6pm

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It might not be on tomorrow though , they seem to cover La Liga sides
I'm working during the game tomorrow, if the game kicked off at say, I dunno... 9:30am I'd have been able to watch.

I was quite looking forward to it as even though I've seen parts of the first two games, I've been distracted and unable to watch properly.

I'd planned tomorrow's game. The wife is out, the Dog's at day care. Would have been me in my PJ's with a delicious cooked breakfast... But no!

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Just heard that if you paid for the 9.30am game it is non-refundable and you have to pay again for the 6pm game….
I hope this is a wind-up, I have bought a bundle of six games.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just heard that if you paid for the 9.30am game it is non-refundable and you have to pay again for the 6pm game….
Perhaps true if via YouTube, although I doubt it, but I’ve purchased he preseason bundle via Wolves TV and I’m confident it will work later without paying more.

thetwistedsock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Depending on where you reside these are the channels that are broadcasting the game according to an app I have.

Las Palmas.jpg

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"AS Monaco fans angry that the club is charging €1.09 to watch the club's final pre-season friendly vs Real Sociedad - club has since come out with a statement that this is "a test" & all proceeds made will go to a charitable cause. Majority of Ligue 1 clubs have been showing pre-season matches on Twitch for free, in a trend started by Marseille & Nantes already last summer."

Lol

SeaWolf

Reaction score

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let's hope it's a better performance than the last time Silva and Cutrone started up top together!
Hopefully! Can't be much worse... have a feeling we're dealing with 2 completely different players from that day already

One has moved on in his development, and the other potentially refreshed and feeling a bit more love?

Looking forward to seeing how they get on today

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good to see Silva & Cutrone starting together. Really hope the latter can get on the goal trail.

Worrying about Boly. Still a very shallow squad.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good to see Silva & Cutrone starting together. Really hope the latter can get on the goal trail.

Worrying about Boly. Still a very shallow squad.

Agree. Boly injury is a worry and shows up the squad still being fairly weak in areas.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves TV just coughed into life !
Oh is there a buildup of sorts? Didn’t think there would be.
If so, I’ll cough up now, since currently bored ****less hiding in the attic bedroom because I’ve managed to get COVID 18 months in and after both jabs.

Back
Top Bottom