Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Lage OUT

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought his sub were right today and made a difference.

Bournemouth setup to frustrate and we were too slow as usual (lage at fault fair enough)
Not sure we say Lage out just yet, we had our chances to be fair. Raul looks a shadow of his former self which really doesn't help our play
Not about subs, this time.

It’s about playing with the anchor down, the lack of attacking intent, the abject failure to play a single ball through the middle.

He’s done.

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sadly im in the get him out club...

It's been such a poor start to season and with the resource he has that's just not acceptable.

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That guy is beyond useless. I have no idea, as I am sure he also has no idea, how he has ended up being a premier league football manager.

It’s like me applying to be CEO of AstraZeneca and getting the job cos I worked in Sweden once.

His sole pathetic qualification for the job was he was Portuguese. Pathetic.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
For a season he scratched out a tune on someone else's dodgy violin. Now he's been bought a Stradivarius and he still sounds like a beginner. Except for a 10 minute spell after half time Bournemouth were as bad a team as I've ever seen in the PL and we barely tested their keeper.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you can get a top-class replacement - do it.

Pochettino - I don't know. I would think it's deluded to think so as he has a year on his PSG contract which I presume is to pay off, so massive money. Not mentioning he probably wouldn't want to come.

Potter - I think we're a sidewards step, so not saying it's realistic again.

What I will say, we've just spent £100m+. We have a squad that is very good on paper. We are in the best league in the world.

We can attract better managers than many on here probably think.

hambaps

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s the lack of goals, I’d rather lose 3-2 going for it, but we are playing pretty patterns but no cutting edge
There aren't any pretty patterns. Any bunch of fools can play it across their back 4.

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Where are the usual apologists? The disciples? Come on hot fuss et el explain it to us. What has he shown to deserve to be a football manager never mind one in the premier league.

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't ever remember calling for the manager to be sacked, but there's a first for everything. Lage has to go. There is no way these players should be this dreadful. It's calling for a Fergie hairdryer treatment and he doesn't have it in him. Tactically we are clueless. These players have to be capable of more than this.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For a season he scratched out a tune on someone else's dodgy violin. Now he's been bought a Stradivarius and he still sounds like a beginner. Except for a 10 minute spell after half time Bournemouth were as bad a team as I've ever seen in the PL and we barely tested their keeper.

Have to say, that made me laugh out loud at a difficult time, thanks. It's a perfect metaphor, as well as funny.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Someone said hoddlesque and I think that's quite accurate.

I just wanted a good performance today but we didn't even come close to that. All the same deficiences. Came out second half and utterly abysmal. Only podence woke us up and then perhaps we should have scored but so should bournemouth earlier.

All in all, I've had enough because nothing is changing. Doesn't matter who plays, the tactics are rubbish and boring.

I haven't called for a manager since saunders but he has to go.

Back
Top Bottom