Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Klopp

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
FFS this is getting beyond a joke now. He hasn’t died, and **** me, he’s actually still their manager. So overdone it’s unbelievable.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it true he said/implied that he won’t manage again?

If he did, that is huge

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Year out and never manage another English club apparently. I’m praying he’s a Barca next season just to see the scouse tears.

Cheers mate, the talk sport “in memoriam” for him all morning was making out like he was never managing again.

But to many ex-pros football doesn’t exist outside the prem and a few teams on the continent

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bumped into an old liverpool supporting mate last night, I hadn't seen him for about 5 years, he looked down and i asked him how he was doing?
"Devestated, cant believe hes gone".

Thinking he may have been on about his dad, i told him how sorry I was and if he needed anything, even just a chat to give me a ring.

His reply,
"May well do, but you've always hated klopp ain't you?"

****ing muppet.

Vtrpres

Groupie
Reaction score
It seems the Liverpool board have offered the job to Jurgens brother Klipperty.

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I couldn’t care either way. If you don’t want to watch all the reminiscing and lovin’, TV and Radio have off buttons. Certainly not going to let it bother me.

For a bit of balance, some still haven’t got over Nuno and I remember someone posting a clip on the Mix, of a Wolves fan telling his kid (probably about 4?), who promptly sobbed his eyes out.

Why do people let things that are out of their control, get to them so much? Life’s too short for that. Focus on the important things, like family and friends.

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
200.gif

He's so tired and doesnt have any energy so he needs a tv crew to film him from now to end of the season.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s started again. Liverpool win the carabao cup with an extra time goal and both TV and radio are a gushing Klopp jizzfest.
It’s a shame it is no longer call The Milk Cup because osschops definitely milked it yesterday.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
SHOCKING NEWS: coming from Fabrizio Romano, Liverpool FC manager Jurgen Klopp has blasted the Video Assistant Referee (VAR) after Virgil van Dijk's goal was ruled out in their match against Chelsea Football Club. Klopp described the decision as "the worst VAR decision ever" and said "Bradley given a yellow for not fighting Chillwell back. • Caicedo no fouls or cards after sending Gravenberch out on a stretcher. • Goal disallowed from Van Dijk because ‘offside’ not from Van Dijk. they were against us all through the match, but what they don't know is you can't stop a moving train". Liverpool FC's Klopp Fumes Over 'Worst VAR Decision Ever' as Van Dijk Goal Ruled Out".

Worst VAR call, ever? It must be up there, but we've had a few bad ones.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
SHOCKING NEWS: coming from Fabrizio Romano, Liverpool FC manager Jurgen Klopp has blasted the Video Assistant Referee (VAR) after Virgil van Dijk's goal was ruled out in their match against Chelsea Football Club. Klopp described the decision as "the worst VAR decision ever" and said "Bradley given a yellow for not fighting Chillwell back. • Caicedo no fouls or cards after sending Gravenberch out on a stretcher. • Goal disallowed from Van Dijk because ‘offside’ not from Van Dijk. they were against us all through the match, but what they don't know is you can't stop a moving train". Liverpool FC's Klopp Fumes Over 'Worst VAR Decision Ever' as Van Dijk Goal Ruled Out".

Maybe if he didn't get his player to stand in an offside position to block off Van Dijk's marker he wouldn't have had the call go against his side?

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Nowhere near the worst.

It was a good decision

Saltyjim

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparently, even in the joy of victory he refused to shake Kavanagh's hand after the match.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No, it was a crap decision and Klopp has cause to complain, but not the worst this season, in a season of **** VAR calls.
If a player standing in an offside position when the ball is played in any way affects a run of a defensive player, it's an offence and is offside

It was the correct decision

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If a player standing in an offside position when the ball is played in any way affects a run of a defensive player, it's an offence and is offside

It was the correct decision
Not for me and not for most of the commentators that I've listened to. Only a couple of people saying it was the correct decision and they just like to be controversial for the sake of it.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not for me and not for most of the commentators that I've listened to. Only a couple of people saying it was the correct decision and they just like to be controversial for the sake of it.
Not for you? It's not subjective

Was Endo in an offside position when the ball was played? Yes

Did he interfere with play? Yes. He deliberately blocked off Levi Colwill who was trying to track the bloke who headed the ball in the net

Offside, goal chalked off. If they'd given a foul just for the block then there's an argument for it to be a bad decision because blocking goes on all the time, but it was interfering with play from an offside position and that's the key element

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wondering if they'll make a move for O'Neil. They are a shortsighted club and our recent demolishing of them will be fresh in their thinking.
No chance, fired from his last job and and not even a full season. Yes he’s doing well so far but he isn’t that manager yet far from it.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like him or not I look at the Manchester City team and the Liverpool team and wonder what Klopp would have done if he had managed Man City.
It is a credit that he has pushed such an expensive team for the title over so many years. And yet he will always been seen a second best to Pep.

Last edited:

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Klopp's been brilliant for the league. Great character who freshened things up and took a huge club from average (in their own terms) back to their peak.

Yeah after a few years his moaning in interviews can get annoying but it's always going to go that way when we see the same people on the tele every few days.

Bit of an impossible job for the next Liverpool manager.

Back
Top Bottom