Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Kit sale at the Wolves shop on Friday at 6:00 pm

S

ShropshireLad

Shop closes at 5:00 pm and opens at 6 for one hour.

I'd love to have been able to go. :(

J

Juwolves

Anyone know how much the items are at kit man sale? Is there a bit of a hike in price given player worn / match prepared, etc?

lone_wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Anyone been to one of the kitman sales before? Are there likely to be any home shirts on sale? And how much does a shirt/ shorts normally cost at them?

D

DanWWFC1988

Yeah....what kind of costs are we looking at does anyone know?

ladywolf

Reaction score
Anything that Ruben has worn for me!

May pop down although not sure how much stuff they will actually have.

D

Deleted member 4257

I went a few seasons ago and it was things like players shorts and socks for a fiver.
Cheap stuff but didnt see shirts as most would be auctioned off for charity etc. Plus was abit stressy and pushy in there with the manager coat crew ie coach 1 kinda fans.

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd go for a shirt or track top if I didn't live on the otherside of the Atlantic. :(

Lofty wolf

Reaction score
Still got Jody Craddocks number 16 shorts from a few years ago

D

Deleted member 4453

I thought the team themselves had virtually ran out of kits?

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I got Stephen Hunt's training sweatshirt after the Survival Sunday season, quite useful for wearing when going for a run in the winter,or to put on after 5-a-side. I was surprised at just how big it was. I've gained a reasonable amount of timber since then so I'm not sure it still fits me :(

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I got Kevin O’Connors lightweight long subs coat....not that much to crow about I know. I noticed there was gloss paint on it the other day - I’m not sure if I did that or maybe Jez made Kevin do a bit of diy at the stadium on the side.

D

Deleted member 4257

Was in wolves at half 5 so thought id pop up to shop to see whats going.
**** that, queue was from club shop to corner of Northbank.
Thought id go to beer garden and give Barry Douglas' socks a miss.

S

ShropshireLad

I got Stephen Hunt's training sweatshirt after the Survival Sunday season, quite useful for wearing when going for a run in the winter,or to put on after 5-a-side. I was surprised at just how big it was. I've gained a reasonable amount of timber since then so I'm not sure it still fits me :(
His goal v Blackburn is up there with the rest as one of the best from my point of view.

Wigan Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
In the past I've bought Milijas' short's and dare I say Jamie O'Hare's training shirt

J

Juwolves

Work meant I didn’t get there, but there is a Marshall match shirt that has already gone on eBay (£135 with a bid already). Bit of a moan, but fans making a quick profit off other fans annoys, if you didn’t want, leave on the peg for the next who will.... (especially given the long queue that was there)

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Work meant I didn’t get there, but there is a Marshall match shirt that has already gone on eBay (£135 with a bid already). Bit of a moan, but fans making a quick profit off other fans annoys, if you didn’t want, leave on the peg for the next who will.... (especially given the long queue that was there)
People always trying to make money. One of the games this year I forgot to get a programme, think it was Cardiff away, so I had to go on eBay day I. £3 at the match cheapest I could get was £4.50, plus postage!

R

Rauss

It was pretty slim pickings, but there was some bargains to be had. The Away and 3rd shirt Marshall tips were still hanging there when I left. Managed to get some gold shorts with 35 printed on. Anyone know who was given that squad number? Can’t find it on the website.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
It was pretty slim pickings, but there was some bargains to be had. The Away and 3rd shirt Marshall tips were still hanging there when I left. Managed to get some gold shorts with 35 printed on. Anyone know who was given that squad number? Can’t find it on the website.
Wilson

Back
Top Bottom