Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Kevin Muscat

Irish_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he could be got that's who I'd go for and allow him to bring a few Japanese players with him for a few mill. Like Ange did at Celtic.

There is good players there for around 3m

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he could be got that's who I'd go for and allow him to bring a few Japanese players with him for a few mill. Like Ange did at Celtic.

Good god no no no. What is our obsession on the absolute fraud that’s Muscat? Average ability, bully and a coward who got himself sent off to protect a move. I wouldn’t let him clean the toilets at molineux

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In twisting that famous Neil Warnock quote: “it would serve us ******* right for Muscat that!” ;)

Would be a very risky move, which I suspect has absolutely no chance of happening.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In twisting that famous Neil Warnock quote: “it would serve us ******* right for Muscat that!” ;)

Would be a very risky move, which I suspect has absolutely no chance of happening.
I'd have said there was no chance of O'Neil happening 3 days ago.

Have the Trust contacted the club about the current truly embarrassing ****fest being played out in public and expressing supporter concerns about the future?

Irish_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good god no no no. What is our obsession on the absolute fraud that’s Muscat? Average ability, bully and a coward who got himself sent off to protect a move. I wouldn’t let him clean the toilets at molineux
He's a successful manager, unlike Beale ONeil of Barton.

Irish_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
JL has been working his ticket to get out due to lies by Fosun . I now think Fosun are going down a similar route . Be as ****e as possible so the fans want them gone.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's a successful manager, unlike Beale ONeil of Barton.
ONeill of Barton? Is he any relation to Robin of Loxley? Gerrim in!

Muscat has been a sucessful manager in divisions my dog could manage in

Irish_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
ONeill of Barton? Is he any relation to Robin of Loxley? Gerrim in!

Muscat has been a sucessful manager in divisions my dog could manage in
Ange Postecoglou went to Celtic from the same team in Japan. Don't show your ignorance so openly.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ange Postecoglou went to Celtic from the same team in Japan. Don't show your ignorance so openly.
1) come back when Postecoglu has done anything in an actual league of any note
2) name me one other manager who’s gone from the Australian farm league to do anything in the premier league

Irish_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2) name me one other manager who’s gone from the Australian farm league to do anything in the premier league
He took a Celtic team that was ****ed and made them treble winners, the same team that should have scored 6 agin Wolves in Dublin.

All that with less money than the price of Cunha.

We can't do big anymore. It's time to wake up, the Fosun dream is over.

If we don't get a manager who can work with a small budget then we are down with Luton and Sheffield United.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He took a Celtic team that was ****ed and made them treble winners, the same team that should have scored 6 agin Wolves in Dublin.

All that with less money than the price of Cunha.

We can't do big anymore. It's time to wake up, the Fosun dream is over.

If we don't get a manager who can work with a small budget then we are down with Luton and Sheffield United.
Neil Lennon won loads in that farmer league, give it him! Scottish football isn’t even league one. Gerrard looked like Pep

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Muscat is no Postecoglou, he managed one of the richer clubs in Australia and his football was nothing special with no recognisable style. He went to Japan because there was nowhere left for him to go in Australia, Postecoglou was always aiming very high on a career path.

CologneWolf

Reaction score
Very dismissive post. I’m a big Big Ange fan(slightly biased) and regardless of the standard of the league. He has won everywhere he has managed. You can only beat what is in front of you and clearly the players respond to his methods.

I had wished we‘d gone out and got him before his stock was so high at Celtic and I said as much on a thread somewhere. I’m confident he‘s going to surprise a few at Spurs. He‘s been knocked his whole managerial career and has always come out on top.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very dismissive post. I’m a big Big Ange fan(slightly biased) and regardless of the standard of the league. He has won everywhere he has managed. You can only beat what is in front of you and clearly the players respond to his methods.

I had wished we‘d gone out and got him before his stock was so high at Celtic and I said as much on a thread somewhere. I’m confident he‘s going to surprise a few at Spurs. He‘s been knocked his whole managerial career and has always come out on top.
The only way he will shock anyone at spurs is by winning something and they’re a billion miles away from that.

Back
Top Bottom