Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Kevin Davies

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would defiantly take him. The type of striker we have lacked for arguably a decade or two. If he goes to Preston I would be really dismayed.

S

Smudgewolf

Anyone know where he lives? Preston is closer to Notlob than Wolvo

D

Deleted member 4023

Would never even consider signing for us. On the flip side he's overweight lazy & just $$$$e now

Moira Stewart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would be a magnificent signing, there will be bigger and better clubs in for him than us though.

Perfect big target man that Jackett loves, I can certainly see interest from us although I imagine we'll baulk at his five figure a week wage demands.

Reaction score
I'd have taken him, but equally we have 4 bright prospects with arguably Cassidy and Griffiths having some element of experience (Cass in this league, Griffiths in another) with Siggy/McAlinden showing potential. I'd be a bit disappointed if one of these was missing out to play a striker near retirement age, regardless of his past ability.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As I said when I started this thread nailed on to cause us all sort of problems on the opening day.

It's already starting to look like a horrible away trip for our first game as incomings appear to be nonexistent.

Back
Top Bottom