Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Keogh wants move to Leeds

F

FLEET WOLF

Good luck to him. If they go up and we stay up, what is the betting he will score against us next year?

W

wanderer24

Good luck to him. I doubt they are willing to give us much for him though. 500k?

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His contract is up in the summer, so I can't see us getting anything but a nominal fee if sold in January and the saving of his wages being off our bill

P

Phys Ed Wolf

Good luck. Thanks for the promotion year. If you'd have told me that out of the 2 we signed at about the same time it would've been Ward that went on to captain the club and become a regular international I wouldn't have believed you.

Wolv3nsam

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Perhaps we can use him as a makeweight in a deal for McCormack/Howson? He's played a role in getting us where we are now, so best of luck to him. Will never forget his winning goal vs Derby.

P

Penk Wolf

Let him go on a free. He has more than earned it after helping us get promoted and his goal against Wigan.

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let him go on a free. He has more than earned it after helping us get promoted and his goal against Wigan.

I'm sure he's "earned" a tidy sum and he should wish that we get a good deal for him really.

He didn't try his best for free..

I wish him well of course, but i'd like the club to get as much as poss for any outward moving player ideally.

L

liquidatorwolf

Thanks Keogh, it would be good if we ended on good terms considering the effort you put in

blaenboy

Reaction score
This is a comment I made on the Keith Andrews thread re mooted targets:

"One possible which worries me a little is Ross McCormack. Although I thought him quite skillful, a good Leeds friend I have says that he and others rate Keogh above him and that they would be delighted if we buy him- and they get Keogh. The other man's grass is always greener....."

I note that Keogh started last weekend and McCormack was on the bench. My friend's view is that he is too small and tends to have a go from anywhere- mostly pointlessly. Keogh should stay at Leeds- he will never fit in back in Molineux after the tough time he got from some of the fans. But as to whether McCormack is a better option I am now less sure.

W

WasStefan

Perhaps we can use him as a makeweight in a deal for McCormack/Howson? He's played a role in getting us where we are now, so best of luck to him. Will never forget his winning goal vs Derby.

This

S

SimplyTheWolves

Seems ideal for all concerned. If you do go Andy good luck and thanks.

TheRetroChief

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I see his strike hasn't improved any. 2 in 21 appearances? Wowsers.
Thought the Champ may have been his level....but apparently not. If i were him i'd try and get back to Scunny where he can shine.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good news & good luck to Keogh. Thanks for the memories.

I'm really hoping this Ross McCormack stuff is just paper talk. I haven't seen a lot of him but I'm not sure he's what we need.

P

Paul76

Proven International super star, got to be at least 5 million for him.

B

BlakemoreWolf

Well we don't need him, leeds would be a great move for him

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That hasn't stopped other former players who we thought were $$$$e (and possibly were $$$$e) from scoring against us in the past.
Off hand I can't think of any as poor at striking as AK who has come back to score against us?

E

Edgmond Wolf

Off hand I can't think of any as poor at striking as AK who has come back to score against us?

It is people like you who destroyed the lads confidence in the first place

On my part thanks Andy for all your efforts and good luck if Leeds want you and play you

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I hope he does and we win 2-1. I'd love so see the faces of some of the Eastwood loving idiots, who were partly to blame for ruining Keogh's career.

Luckily for us they didn"t quite get to Ward in the same way.

Anyway thanks Andy, the triumvirate of him Bothroyd and Kigtly (when he was good) was as entertaining as anything I've seen at Molineux.

F

FLEET WOLF

I hope he does and we win 2-1. I'd love so see the faces of some of the Eastwood loving idiots, who were partly to blame for ruining Keogh's career.

Luckily for us they didn"t quite get to Ward in the same way.

Anyway thanks Andy, the triumvirate of him Bothroyd and Kigtly (when he was good) was as entertaining as anything I've seen at Molineux.

I'm with you on all of that.

Ulver

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is people like you who destroyed the lads confidence in the first place

On my part thanks Andy for all your efforts and good luck if Leeds want you and play you

Anyone with a mental strength that low isn't ever going to make it at the top level. Stop making excuses for a mediocre championship player.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He may as well go he'll never cause a Prem defence any problems.

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks for the good memories Andy, not an out and out goal scorer, but always linked the play up well, and gave his all.

All the best Andy and if you do ever play at Molineux again, i would hope the fans give you a good reception, as you deserve one!

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Carl $$$$ing Cort did. His goal against us for Norwich was his first league goal for 3 years since he played for us.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Proven International super star, got to be at least 5 million for him.
I must have missed that game:rolleyes:
Seriously though, I wish him the best if he gets a permanent move as he was never going to get a fair chance at Molineux.

S

Shergar

Leeds have asked us for £400K for them to sign Keogh on a free.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolv3nsam

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Carl $$$$ing Cort did. His goal against us for Norwich was his first league goal for 3 years since he played for us.

Stephen Elliott scoring against us was quite annoying, he didn't half enjoy it too...

F

FLEET WOLF

Thanks for the good memories Andy, not an out and out goal scorer, but always linked the play up well, and gave his all.

All the best Andy and if you do ever play at Molineux again, i would hope the fans give you a good reception, as you deserve one!

A decent footballer in many ways. Does Doyle offer any more than Keogh would at the moment? Prepare for insults!

Dr Wolfenstein

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His only goal for Norwich. Mind you he did score 31 in 94 games for us-so not a poor strike rate.

Back
Top Bottom