Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Keogh scores for Leeds

GigaWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saw the leeds players at breakfast at the hotel in brighton this morning, keough wasent there though

UEAwolf

Reaction score
Feel sorry for the Brighton players - 2 games in 3 days is ridiculous.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Feel sorry for the Brighton players - 2 games in 3 days is ridiculous.

In non-league football some teams have to play two games in two days on occasions. Blokes who have to get up and do a real job the morning after/before. It's them I feel sorry for.

wolvesandbooze

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Getting up at half 5 every morning is more than ridicky, and I don't even work, I just do all the ironing all the washing all the cooking all the everything $$$$ing else. Bloody hell I 'd like a midweek break.

P

PeteWolf

I was speaking to a Leeds fan on another forum the other day about how he was doing, and he came back with this -

Should have had a hat-trick within 15 minutes against Bristol. He missed a 1 on 1 where he had LOADS of time, something you mentioned in the transfer thread I think?

Nothing changes then?

D

Dewsburywolf

My mate Sean (Leeds fan) was ready to top himslf - "when you take me home can you drop me off a cliff" - then they equalised

And just to show it's not just Wolves fans who are fickle he was slagging Snodgrass & Howson (arguably their best players) off something rotten

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In non-league football some teams have to play two games in two days on occasions. Blokes who have to get up and do a real job the morning after/before. It's them I feel sorry for.

The thing is they are athletes towards the peak of their profession. They are measured in a short time frame by their success. Football is a game of small margins and the club decided over the players heads that the financial gain came before optimising the opportunities the momentum that their start gave them.

There will always be a more deserving case of sympathy- rape victims over non-league footballers, etc, so it is always relative, but I understand the OP's point.

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The thing is they are athletes towards the peak of their profession. They are measured in a short time frame by their success. Football is a game of small margins and the club decided over the players heads that the financial gain came before optimising the opportunities the momentum that their start gave them.

There will always be a more deserving case of sympathy- rape victims over non-league footballers, etc, so it is always relative, but I understand the OP's point.

It is ridiculous when the top teams are favoured such as the Thursday Europa league teams playing on Sunday. When we are in Europa league it would bugger up my plans if the game was on Sunday.

I was in the gym when the goal went in, I nearly fell off the treadmill!

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Pundits described Keogh's first half as excellent, praised his workrate and said he doesn't get the rewards he deserves.

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pundits described Keogh's first half as excellent, praised his workrate and said he doesn't get the rewards he deserves.

Difficult thing to instill in someone though, composure.

M

Mugwump

Keogh's problem has never been his footballing ability imo. His problem is he a forward who doesnt score enough goals. I think he is also very brittle confidence wise. It doesnt take much to dent his confidence and his form suffers greatly when this happens.

P

PeteWolf

Gazza said (in one of his more sober moments), it's 10% in the feet, 90% in the head. Hello Keogh.

M

MonkeySpanner

It was a great game and if Brighton make it to the Prem what an achievement that would be for them.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like the look of Brighton. They play really good football and have some good young players. I watched their game against Liverpool in the week and Brighton were by far the better side I thought. Poyet has done a really good job there.

blaenboy

Reaction score
Some rather mean-minded comments on Keogh. My Leeds supporting fan says he has been impressive so far for them and most fans are pleased with the acquisition.

Back
Top Bottom