Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

"Kenny Speak" - Translation

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
http://www.expressandstar.com/sport...6/04/26/kenny-jackett-the-buck-stops-with-me/

Come on Boring Ken - for once tell us what you really mean....

“The buck stops with the head coach. For us, during those run of games, it still is better to draw than get beaten, but drawing at home isn’t where we want to be either. We don’t aspire to that.†KENNY SPEAK TRANSLATION I have been told by that fat **** to take the blame. I decided to inflict the most boring defensive football upon the fans to ensure we at least didn't lose even though we had jack **** to play for

“There has been a deceleration.There are some strengths in the squad, we’re not absolutely miles away in the games – but we need to make up that gap".
KENNY SPEAK TRANSLATIONI have no idea what has happened. But in truth we have no quality in this team and we are a million miles away from the likes of Boro, Hull and Brighton. There is not a chance this will happen while I am still here.

“We can see where we need to improve". KENNY SPEAK TRANSLATION I have no idea what I can do apart from take a long walk off a short pier

“People coming back, young players coming on and improving, and players coming in is going to really help us to have balance, competition, a threat to the opposition.†KENNY SPEAK TRANSLATIONThere is no transfer budget for next year so I will have to make do with the dross I have already bought or those our medical staff have so wrongly misdiagnosed on their initial medicals.

“I think a lot of the games have been very close, but yes, who have we got on top of? MK Dons, we won that deservedly, to a degree we got on top of Rotherham, after that have we done enough going forward to go on and win our other games?" KENNY SPEAK TRANSLATION I'm completely deluding myself to try to speak of the positives that simply aren't there

“We’ve kept picking up points, but not enough points and not enough wins, and not enough goals.†KENNY SPEAK TRANSLATION I may be stating the obvious - so I will state the obvious because I am boring Ken

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
jez speak;not sure we want that type of supporter. anybody who questions our decisions can $$$$ off.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very good

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport...6/04/26/kenny-jackett-the-buck-stops-with-me/

“There has been a deceleration.There are some strengths in the squad, we’re not absolutely miles away in the games – but we need to make up that gap".
KENNY SPEAK TRANSLATIONI have no idea what has happened. But in truth we have no quality in this team and we are a million miles away from the likes of Boro, Hull and Brighton. There is not a chance this will happen while I am still here.

“We can see where we need to improve". KENNY SPEAK TRANSLATION I have no idea what I can do apart from take a long walk off a short pier

I do think, with a 2/3 signings and Dicko and Graham back we can be a efficient side. Not good, not entertaining, not what I want. But we could do what Blues and West Brom do. Boring ass negative football. Good at the back, play on the counter etc.

Reasons why we are doing $$$$ is because Kenny is great at making a team solid, because he is negative as it gets. But when you have some quality up front, it starts to get interesting. Last season we had the most wins by a single margin if I remember correctly. If we continue to be solid at the back but have Graham, Dicko and a couple more decent attackers. We could be looking to sneak into the top 6 if we get lucky. May be the best way to go about it on low money. All you need is some Pace and power up-front and on the wings. Players that can carry the ball up the pitch.

Maybe that's why we was watching Sherwsbury last night, Sullay Kaikai could worth a look at on loan.

Back
Top Bottom