Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

K-Mac

Andi130

Reaction score
Never quite had the pace for the top level, but I've no doubt he would have been a top half Prem midfielder if he had a decent change off pace. Lovely to see he's back on the up after his body initially rejected the new Kidney. Also, a cracking little interview for anyone that hasn't seen it.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A wonderful player at just the right time for Wolves was exactly what that Jackett side needed. Also was lucky enough to meet him once very briefly and he was a gentleman. Truly wish him and his brother nothing but the very best of wishes. Good Luck Kev and Fraser.

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well worth a read.
Top player for us and speaks highly about his time with Wolves and Kenny J's tenure.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Great player for us. I loved that League 1 team, a breath of fresh air after the previous few seasons and he was a big part of it.

Really pleased to hear he’s doing so well.

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Always enjoyed watching him play. Was a class apart in League one and continued his good play in the champ, was disappointed when we sold him. Seems like a very genuine guy and best of luck to him.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In the pre-Fosun days he was comfortably one of my all time favourite Wolves players. Was gutted when he left. Absolute wand of a pass on him.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lovely hair. Not quite Fabio or Ruiesque, but certainly a clear winner over Alex Rae or Temuri Ketsbaia...

Back
Top Bottom