Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Just imagine

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Your nuno or one of his backroom staff or player at the club that has complete unity , this unity has been built up from demolishing the championship in your first season , you then go on to finish 7th in the league in your first season back in the premier league and get to a cup semi final , you start the next season in Europe and the whole place is buzzing , you carry on this magical journey winning games in Turin , besiktas , you see thousands of your fans singing and dancing in braga and Barca , you win away at the etihad and white hart lane in front of 3000 travelling fans all going mental !!!
Then bang !!! Football is stopped and restarted a few months later in what can only be described as a training ground atmosphere !!! How do you pick yourself up from that ? These constant incredible highs for 3 years all of a sudden gone , is it any wonder we find ourselves in the lull we are ?
This is a season where more away game’s are being won than ever , the bottom 3 will possibly have the lowest ever points total and the likes of villa and West Ham are thriving without their poisonous fans on their backs after 5 mins of every game ...
I can’t for the life of me understand how anyone thinks this is the right time to sack a manager who’s achieved so much with us by his side .:.
Ive been going to wolves for 30 years and in that time It’s been mostly outside the top flight watching turgid football , I hated the premier league before nuno arrived , I couldn’t think of anything worse than watching backs to the wall football and finishing 17th being a success , this season is a massive low for us all and it’s incomparable to any other and if nuno and his staff were to go now we would never know how much effect that unity ( which I’ve never felt in my lifetime before ) had ...

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Your nuno or one of his backroom staff or player at the club that has complete unity , this unity has been built up from demolishing the championship in your first season , you then go on to finish 7th in the league in your first season back in the premier league and get to a cup semi final , you start the next season in Europe and the whole place is buzzing , you carry on this magical journey winning games in Turin , besiktas , you see thousands of your fans singing and dancing in braga and Barca , you win away at the etihad and white hart lane in front of 3000 travelling fans all going mental !!!
Then bang !!! Football is stopped and restarted a few months later in what can only be described as a training ground atmosphere !!! How do you pick yourself up from that ? These constant incredible highs for 3 years all of a sudden gone , is it any wonder we find ourselves in the lull we are ?
This is a season where more away game’s are being won than ever , the bottom 3 will possibly have the lowest ever points total and the likes of villa and West Ham are thriving without their poisonous fans on their backs after 5 mins of every game ...
I can’t for the life of me understand how anyone thinks this is the right time to sack a manager who’s achieved so much with us by his side .:.
Ive been going to wolves for 30 years and in that time It’s been mostly outside the top flight watching turgid football , I hated the premier league before nuno arrived , I couldn’t think of anything worse than watching backs to the wall football and finishing 17th being a success , this season is a massive low for us all and it’s incomparable to any other and if nuno and his staff were to go now we would never know how much effect that unity ( which I’ve never felt in my lifetime before ) had ...
This is why for me, we back Nuno. Great post.

Back
Top Bottom