Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Just bring Nuno back!!

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bring home nuno!!!!!

Sack off the work experience boy and bring home the real boss!!!
It won't happen mate!
GON will keep us up, owing hugely to the fact that the three promoted clubs are gash.... and GON and his staff are cheap as chips, which is right up Fosun's street!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If GON goes Hobbs will go all out for Rob Edwards so be careful what you wish for.
Frankly that would be like replacing Tweedledee with Tweedledum and would put Hibbs' neck on the chopping block.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It wasn't worse than the 2-0 there last year was it really?

We've seen that type of performance under our last 4 managers.
No today was far worse and the score shows it. We had no fight last year or this year. Honeymoon period over for Gary time for him to go

Monk

Groupie
Reaction score
It wasn't worse than the 2-0 there last year was it really?

We've seen that type of performance under our last 4 managers.
But - all our recent performances have been dire - just crept past Burnley should have lost to forest - so inept today - no forwards coming on. I still think we will be in the relegation mix if things don't improve

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No Thanks, had his time, the last season under him was dreadful, time to move on
No preseason, Raul injured, Neto injured and still looked absolutely safe despite the views of some on here. Frankly you might call that dreadful but it was better than most of the current boring turgid dross.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No preseason, Raul injured, Neto injured and still looked absolutely safe despite the views of some on here. Frankly you might call that dreadful but it was better than most of the current boring turgid dross.
Well said. I think if we lose our next 3/4 which we probably will. Time to pull the trigger on this chancer

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We lost 4-0 at West Ham in Nuno's final season.

Hahaha, are you trying to defend GON and put down a club legend for one bad result hahahaha

GON isn’t fit to zip up nunos coat, let alone lace his boots!!!

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well said. I think if we lose our next 3/4 which we probably will. Time to pull the trigger on this chancer
I genuinely don't see him being sacked.
Stay up on the cheap, and then look to sell the club on for a premium, due to the huge increase in TV revenue.
Just a hunch!

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
7 goals conceded in our last two results against west ham under nuno...

And GON has more games conceeding 3 or more in a fraction of the games than JL…..

Nuno gave us; a championship winners trophy, 2 x 7th place finishes, a cup semi final, Europa league quarter final. And other amazing memories!!! One year of not losing in London.

GON is absolutely gash!!!!

It is so poor, people are putting Nuno a club great and legend down to try and defend this absolute clown we have in charge!!!

What a tragic and sad state of affairs!!!

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But he did also have a much bigger squad including Neves, Nunes, Traore, Costa and Jimenez for part of his time. We were great at home under Lopetegui but just as poor away from home as we are now, Much of it was turgid but we defended a lot better. At home at least.

We didn’t conceded 3 as many times in many less games!!! JL took us to a cup quarter final and a terrible VAR injustice from the semis!!!!

GON is such a step backwards in terms of standards is awful!

How anyone can defend him with that performance, the other two performances in the last week is baffling! If forest could have finished they would have beaten us! And Bentleys amazing double save stopped us going down to a truly crap Burnley team!!!

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I just replied to a post by @WickedWolfie that I thought was about the Lopetegui season but it was about Nuno. So have deleted it as quickly as my fingers would move. I would never ever say anything but good things about King Nuno!

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
We didn’t conceded 3 as many times in many less games!!! JL took us to a cup quarter final and a terrible VAR injustice from the semis!!!!

GON is such a step backwards in terms of standards is awful!

How anyone can defend him with that performance, the other two performances in the last week is baffling! If forest could have finished they would have beaten us! And Bentleys amazing double save stopped us going down to a truly crap Burnley team!!!
I thought @WickedWolfie was talking about JL but I think he was referring to Nuno so I deleted my post. Confused now!

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Too much waters under the bridge, but oh my days, why oh why did we end this.

Till the day I die I will never, ever, understand.

As good as it will ever get for us. But some people still want more. Beggars belief.

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone who was calling for a back 4, well you got what you wanted and shouldn’t be calling for GONs head!

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Then Hobbs should be next out of the door!
Hobbs is under scrutiny as only bellegarde is featuring regularly of the six summer signings. 29 million spent in the summer. When our defence has no pace and therefore unable to play a back 4 effectively, questions are being asked why wolves recruited santiago bueno, a player with no pace.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I wish the performance was a bit laurel and hardy!!! We need a laugh!!

Was more Shaun of the dead!!!!
I don't know, I think there were plenty of players who could have been told, "That's another fine mess you've got me into!"

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hobbs is under scrutiny as only bellegarde is featuring regularly of the six summer signings. 29 million spent in the summer. When our defence has no pace and therefore unable to play a back 4 effectively, questions are being asked why wolves recruited santiago bueno, a player with no pace.
And picking a coach with 39 games under his belt who was sacked by Bournemouth.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And GON has more games conceeding 3 or more in a fraction of the games than JL…..

Nuno gave us; a championship winners trophy, 2 x 7th place finishes, a cup semi final, Europa league quarter final. And other amazing memories!!! One year of not losing in London.

GON is absolutely gash!!!!

It is so poor, people are putting Nuno a club great and legend down to try and defend this absolute clown we have in charge!!!

What a tragic and sad state of affairs!!!
It is for context mate, and you're being disingenuous if you think I'm insulting Nuno.

No. It is **** people are putting down a guy that has hardly been in the job long for a result that I'm not sure comes in our top 5 worst performances this year. Couldn't beat west ham away from home isn't new is it?

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is for context mate, and you're being disingenuous if you think I'm insulting Nuno.

No. It is **** people are putting down a guy that has hardly been in the job long for a result that I'm not sure comes in our top 5 worst performances this year. Couldn't beat west ham away from home isn't new is it?

You litterally referenced a negative against Nuno to defend this clown….. so not exactly hard to come to my conclusion is it? You put no context in the post.

GON is not and will not be good enough for wolves

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Difficult one for me. Absolutely idolise Nuno for what he achieved with us, and there were definitely mitigating circumstances around style of play/performances. But, I’m not sure going back would make things better. Besides which, the worst case scenario would be to re-employ Nuno and his staff and him tarnish their reputation with those of us who are full of admiration for the bloke.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Difficult one for me. Absolutely idolise Nuno for what he achieved with us, and there were definitely mitigating circumstances around style of play/performances. But, I’m not sure going back would make things better. Besides which, the worst case scenario would be to re-employ Nuno and his staff and him tarnish their reputation with those of us who are full of admiration for the bloke.

Cannot be worse than either Lage or GON…….

So his legacy is absolutely secure and fine, as we know now that we need to protect and keep him at all costs!!!! I’m

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cannot be worse than either Lage or GON…….

So his legacy is absolutely secure and fine, as we know now that we need to protect and keep him at all costs!!!! I’m
Perhaps so, but given the situation GON inherited, I personally am inclined to write this season off as it seems highly unlikely we’ll be relegated - then reevaluate as we approach the summer. We may find that HON has demonstrated he is capable by that point. If not, then Fosun have decisions to make.

However, a third of the way into a season where the aim was to avoid relegation - which is currently being achieved - needs some patience and holding your nerve a bit imo.

Back
Top Bottom