Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Julio Figueroa

Brixton Wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
0B811BCF-99FB-42AA-9898-8E133083F76C.jpeg

I’m currently listening to The Molineux View podcast, and Tim Speirs speaks about the work that J. Figueroa does with the squad and Nuno from a phycological aspect. The conversation is triggered by the scenes at full time against Southampton on the weekend. This starts around the 14min mark for anyone who’s interested.

I’m sure this man has earned his money over the last twelve months, and no doubt he’s helped put some points on the board for us this season. Your work is appreciated Mr Figueroa.

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
View attachment 20003

I’m currently listening to The Molineux View podcast, and Tim Speirs speaks about the work that J. Figueroa does with the squad and Nuno from a phycological aspect. The conversation is triggered by the scenes at full time against Southampton on the weekend. This starts around the 14min mark for anyone who’s interested.

I’m sure this man has earned his money over the last twelve months, and no doubt he’s helped put some points on the board for us this season. Your work is appreciated Mr Figueroa.

Was a very interesting point etc, it would be nice to have more info like that etc
The Gm interview last week was also good

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I chatted to him before a game last season in the team hotel. He was coming back from the briefing and I just wandered over to him and thanked him for all his work; hadn't a clue what he did but he is very recognisable! The main thing I remember was that he said all the foreign coaching staff's families lived back home. That hit me hard as I've been separated in the Forces and it's **** and I had assumed at the time they all had happy family lives in uk. And of course, that was all before Covid. Seemed like a really nice guy.

Mountie

Groupie
Reaction score
I chatted to him before a game last season in the team hotel. He was coming back from the briefing and I just wandered over to him and thanked him for all his work; hadn't a clue what he did but he is very recognisable! The main thing I remember was that he said all the foreign coaching staff's families lived back home. That hit me hard as I've been separated in the Forces and it's **** and I had assumed at the time they all had happy family lives in uk. And of course, that was all before Covid. Seemed like a really nice guy.
Not taking a dig at you Norfolkwolf but your post to me shows why now more than ever we should be supporting and backing nuno and the team. It's a **** situation and they need us with them not against them.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was going to put exactly the same thing. The absolute spit of him.

The goggles and mask combo don’t exactly play down the weirdo factor either! Someone needs to have a word and sort him out a new image for next season as he’s clearly a top bloke.
You certainly wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley....

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

You should have asked if he does a bit on the side.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow I never knew he was a mind coach. I always thought he was assistant coach.

That's Rui Pedro Silva.

Head coach Nuno Espirito Santo.

Ass Head coach..Rui Pedro Silva.

First team coach...Julio Figueroa.

Goalie coach...Rui Barbosa.

Fitness coach. ..Antonio Dias.

Club Secretary...Matt Wild.

Head of Recruitment...John Marshall.

Head of Kit...Ron picken.

D

Deleted member 11332

I was going to put exactly the same thing. The absolute spit of him.

The goggles and mask combo don’t exactly play down the weirdo factor either! Someone needs to have a word and sort him out a new image for next season as he’s clearly a top bloke.

It's got to the point when he's shown on the telly I start singing the leader of the gang in my head.

forge

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Figueroa is so important for the club love him and his funny glasses

Mardenboroughs Shoulder

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
That's Rui Pedro Silva.

Bit harsh calling Rui Pedro Silver a Butt Head coach?

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's Rui Pedro Silva.