Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Julien Lopetegui interview on football focus Saturday from 1200

JJ59

Reaction score
Before Saturday's league trip to Southampton, he spoke to Spanish football writer Guillem Balague about a wide range of topics, including self-improvement and how Johan Cruyff influenced him.

You can watch the full interview on Football Focus on BBC One on Saturday from 12:00 BST. Set your box to record.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
“Julien Lopetegui insists he wants to be Wolves boss for "a long time" as he relishes the "exciting challenge" of keeping them in the Premier League.”

I hope something has been lost in translation, as that’s not his only goal.

"as"

The actual quote is:

Lopetegui: "Why not now and why not Wolves? First of all, I would like to be here for a long time because it is a great place for any coach. For me, it [the Premier League] is the best competition in the world. I want to be here, because Wolves wanted me to come here; they worked a lot.

"We are here and I'm happy to be here. It's a big challenge for me and for the club too and for the players, because of course we knew what position we started in the table.

"We had a very hard task in front of us but it is a fantastic challenge so that's why we feel the energy and that this can be a good moment to come here, knowing that it is going to be a hard task, difficult, but in the same way it's exciting. What an exciting task that we try to enjoy - and of course to achieve our aims."

Nivada

Reaction score
“Julien Lopetegui insists he wants to be Wolves boss for "a long time" as he relishes the "exciting challenge" of keeping them in the Premier League.”

Looks like we might be getting short changed

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Its his goal for this season thats for sure
Paraphrasing quotes often leads to things not said this is just another example

Back
Top Bottom