Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

JT retires from Interntional Football

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
in terms of football gutted, Cahill and Jageilka are more than capable to step up fingers crossed

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not bothered. Not a nice human being, and a worse defender than he is often painted IMO.

A

andyc225

I wish he'd retire from all forms of football. One of the biggest tosspots going.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He feels like the FA have made his role untenable.

Well maybe if you didn't spend your time insulting your fellow professionals and ****ging your friends wives......

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good - not a problem position.

Absolute $$$$er.

And he's gone before he's pushed - ie found guilty of being the racist he allegedly is.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Prefer Jagielka over Terry anyway Cahill is proberly 3rd Behind Him and Lescott

S

SimplyTheWolves

No he's not Mr amicable or even Mr personality, but he has been a very good defender with total commitment for his country (playing wise). So for those reasons I thank him.

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Glad he's retired as the England national team should not rely on oldies anymore.

However, he is still a top defender at club level on his day and HE IS NOT A RACIST.

Wolv3nsam

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some of the bile on Twitter is insane - 'second best English CB after Bobby Moore', really?

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Racist scumbag. Good riddance.

S

SimplyTheWolves

If RJ keeps improving and things go for us this season you never know. OK a little unrealistic, but stranger things have happened.

W

WasStefan

Some of the bile on Twitter is insane - 'second best English CB after Bobby Moore', really?

Speechless. He won't be missed. We have Jagielka, Lescott and Cahill who can easily replace him. Plus Jones and Smalling coming through. He's not irreplaceable.

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Speechless. He won't be missed. We have Jagielka, Lescott and Cahill who can easily replace him. Plus Jones and Smalling coming through. He's not irreplaceable.

He's not racist either!

Although I do agree he is not irreplaceable :p

C

cooper_J

Good. Should have been given the push after the Bridge episode.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Decent defender (although on the decline due to his injuries) but a thoroughly horrible human being.

Hopefully Phil Jones can fulfil his potential and become a mainstay of the England back line for the next decade. Long-term, I can see the spine of the England team being Hart, Jones, Wilshere and Rooney.

W

WasStefan

Decent defender (although on the decline due to his injuries) but a thoroughly horrible human being.

Hopefully Phil Jones can fulfil his potential and become a mainstay of the England back line for the next decade. Long-term, I can see the spine of the England team being Hart, Jones, Wilshere and Rooney.

Agree. Add Sterling and Oxlade to that.

C

cooper_J

"I'm not going to throw away my international career for anyone, I am proud to represent my country, I will never turn my back on England."

May 2011.

S

Sandwell Wolf

Good - not a problem position.

Absolute $$$$er.

And he's gone before he's pushed - ie found guilty of being the racist he allegedly is.

Despite being found NOT GUILTY in an English Court of Law, in yours and many other people's eyes he is still racist?

No wonder he's retired. The FA are a disgrace for thinking they are bigger than the law.

John Terry is not the scumbag people make him out to be. And he's also the best centre back we've got currently, and England shall miss him big time.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Despite being found NOT GUILTY in an English Court of Law, in yours and many other people's eyes he is still racist?

No wonder he's retired. The FA are a disgrace for thinking they are bigger than the law.

John Terry is not the scumbag people make him out to be. And he's also the best centre back we've got currently, and England shall miss him big time.

Sleeping with friends and team mates wives/girlfriends ... how is he not a scumbag ?

W

WasStefan

"Terry defence in court also said that "Bridge" (reference to affair claim by Anton) could have been misheard by terry as "black"...

... Which prompted Terry to claim he shouted to Ferdinand he didn't use word black. In saying so, phrase heard was "$$$$ing black $$$$""

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sandwell Wolf

Sleeping with friends and team mates wives/girlfriends ... how is he not a scumbag ?

They all do it. It's just he's the one who got caught.

I don't condone sleeping with someone else's wife and would never dream of such a thing, but people need to judge him on football ability alone and not what they read in the papers.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Notice the use of the word allegedly.:rolleyes:
Also, all that meant was that they couldn't prove beyond reasonable doubt - why do you think the FA have pursued it with such vigour?
Note I am not saying he IS a racist - just ALLEGEDLY.

And the FA are not a disgrace - they are doing exactly what they should

As for scumbag - well, ****ging a teammate's missus and getting her pregnant? Offering secret private tours of Stamford Bridge for £10k? Cheating on his wife a few years ago? Getting hammered and taking the $$$$ out of Amercians on 9/11 and urinating everywhere? Touting his Wembley Box out for £4k a pop? Charged for assault of a bouncer?? Parking in a disabled space? And that's without mentioning his drug dealing father, thief of a mother, and his brother ****ged the missus of a teammate who then killed himself.

He's worse than a scumbag.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wolvo_boi

Didnt Ryan Giggs do it to his own brother . . . But dont worry he plays for Man Utd so everyone loves him and captained the GB team at the Olympics

Back
Top Bottom