Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Jota injury

OoohRobbieRobbie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Read on twitter last night. Several people saying he was at the game but on crutches.

Probably the same attention seeking type of bell ends who reckon they saw Boly walking around fine and not in a cast a week after he broke his ankle.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably the same attention seeking type of bell ends who reckon they saw Boly walking around fine and not in a cast a week after he broke his ankle.

The guy seemed pretty genuine on twitter but we'll see. I hope he is ok as we can ill afford him to be out for long.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
JOS, given the amount of time you seem to spend trawling Twitter and the Wolves website, you'd know before all of us! :)

Ha ha ha ha. I have too much time on my hands as I'm ill.

purplepault69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Perhaps I have missed such a post , but , really surprised that his injury hasn't been claimed as fake so that his transfer to X , Y , Z goes smoothly without a real injury :rolleyes:

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair, being on crutches these days isn’t necessarily an indicator of serious injury like in the past, or the average person using them. Half of them are just precautionary and to avoid use.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If the injury was thought to be serious I doubt he would even have been at the ground, crutches or not.

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why does the club not say. Disappointing from a customer front.

Aylesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why does the club not say. Disappointing from a customer front.
To keep the opposition guessing?
What's the point telling everyone who is injured and for how long. With such a small squad it then makes it potentially easier for the opposition to fathom out who and how we are going to play against them.

arooooo

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Well, hey, the few times that I've needed to go around with crutches to be sure-and-safe, I didn't use them every second, beyond the difficult bits (i.e. stairs, long distances, and so on).*
It's easily possible that both observations are entirely true – crutches to get in/out and deal with uppy/downy or twisty moments and longer distances, while making do without for short stints of getting about for little bits of time.
I see no inherent contradiction atall.

( * well, there was that one time that I shouldn't have been on my feet *whatsoever* for a couple of weeks, but couldn't quite manage that, and so still stubbornly did so anyways.... )

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well he must of been on crutches for walking and not with him when sat down , anyway let’s hope he’s well soon .

D

Deleted as requested by user

I once left 1 crutch at a Charlatans gig.

Oh soz I thought this was the 'crutches' thread ha.

Would be nice to hear news but can understand as others have said why the club might keep it close to their chests. Hoping for a quick recovery get well soon Diogo!

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There we have it then. Imagine a world where Twitter could justify its own rumours with evidence straight away! Nice pic with your lad btw.

Let's hope he's back soon. I'm also firmly in the camp of not specifically revealing how long people are out for. Don't want to let the opposition know the exact team they're going to be facing so they can prepare for a week. In my head he'll start against Utd in the cup replay totally out of the blue.

hambaps

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its not only the opposition - it would affect our transfer dealings also. If they know Jota is out for the rest of the season, they know we are likely to be willing to pay more.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its not only the opposition - it would affect our transfer dealings also. If they know Jota is out for the rest of the season, they know we are likely to be willing to pay more.

Why would he be out for that long? By all accounts, he had a dead leg with some bleeding that complicated things. No doubt the crutches were just there to support him when walking if there wasn't much feeling in his leg a few days after the game, it's not like he's broke anything.

hambaps

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why would he be out for that long? By all accounts, he had a dead leg with some bleeding that complicated things. No doubt the crutches were just there to support him when walking if there wasn't much feeling in his leg a few days after the game, it's not like he's broke anything.

He most probably isn't out for that long, but if he was we would be daft to make it public ahead of transfer negotiations with another club.

Back
Top Bottom