Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

JONZY54 - Ref watch v Forest

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Doesn't get any better does it
Nott'm Forest
15:00
Wolves

Referee: Craig Pawson. Assistants: Darren Cann, Marc Perry. Fourth official: Anthony Taylor. VAR: Andy Madley. Assistant VAR: Simon Bennett

SydneyWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I hope this doesn't come back to bite me, but I actually don't mind Pawson as a ref. Now if they could just pull out the plug connecting to Madley on VAR....

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doesn't get any better does it
Nott'm Forest
15:00
Wolves

Referee: Craig Pawson. Assistants: Darren Cann, Marc Perry. Fourth official: Anthony Taylor. VAR: Andy Madley. Assistant VAR: Simon Bennett
You would have thought that now Jonzy is up there he would be using his influence. ;)
I do wonder is he is wearing white to conform or still in black and old gold. I think i would take a well educated guess.:D

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
How was Mr Pawson yesterday, I'm away so only listened to comms ???
Could have given a foul for their first goal, and should have spotted the handball in the build up before the corner. Also haven’t seen it back but he booked Lemina for a diving tackle when actually Lemina was having his shirt pulled and that made him off balance.

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could have given a foul for their first goal, and should have spotted the handball in the build up before the corner. Also haven’t seen it back but he booked Lemina for a diving tackle when actually Lemina was having his shirt pulled and that made him off balance.
From what I saw on the tv, he seemed to book Lemina for something that was barely a foul, let alone a yellow card. :(

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Lemina tackle was a quality tackle. He even had the presence of mind to pull out the foot that was going to be high to avoid it being a foul and red. The ref didn’t see that, of course.

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think our players don’t protest enough. Semedo should have been right in the refs face straight after saying he’s pushed me out the way, but they appeared to say nothing.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agenda against us continues game by game

You know if it was arsenal they would of ruled it off and looked at it for 5 mins

I watch BBC Final Score these days as apart from Sue Smith a room of rubber plants would offer more than the Soccer Saturday panel. The two pundits on the BBC were Michael Brown and Ashley Williams, both said instantly that it was a foul.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I watch BBC Final Score these days as apart from Sue Smith a room of rubber plants would offer more than the Soccer Saturday panel. The two pundits on the BBC were Michael Brown and Ashley Williams, both said instantly that it was a foul.
Thing is players who have played the game should be on VAR

The fact they still get things wrong makes me think they rig or want certain results in certain games…..

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not only did they not discuss the obvious missed foul but geared everything to Forest. Nothing about Cunha's wonderful solo goal.
That says a lot.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thing is players who have played the game should be on VAR

The fact they still get things wrong makes me think they rig or want certain results in certain games…..

I have never been one for conspiracy theories ................... at least until the last few years of watching Premier League football since VAR came in. Yesterday there is just no way that Bournemouth get awarded a penalty for handball like Manure did and by the same token you can bet whatever you want that if that was Rashford being fouled at the end of the game the gas lighting would be in flow telling us that he was on the line therefore it was a penalty.

I am finding it more and more difficult to think it is not rigged and it is not thoughts I want to have

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have never been one for conspiracy theories ................... at least until the last few years of watching Premier League football since VAR came in. Yesterday there is just no way that Bournemouth get awarded a penalty for handball like Manure did and by the same token you can bet whatever you want that if that was Rashford being fouled at the end of the game the gas lighting would be in flow telling us that he was on the line therefore it was a penalty.

I am finding it more and more difficult to think it is not rigged and it is not thoughts I want to have
It seems quite obvious especially when we play bigger clubs there seems to be more var controversy…..or should I say clubs involved in Europe.

It may seem strange to talk about it as conspiracy however there have been a number of games not just one or two occasions to provoke this mindset. When patterns emerge questions must be asked

Back
Top Bottom