Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

JONZY54- Ref Watch v Brighton

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Agreed. I really miss his insightful input in the cricket thread. He was very knowledgeable on the subject.

Regarding the officials, why do they need a VAR, an assistant VAR and a support VAR? You know what they say about too many cooks spoiling the broth.
Literally felt like they realised some of their VAR muppets wouldn't be needed in FA Cup weekends, so they invented another job to keep them employed.

Madley and Taylor - dreadful, but as I keep saying VAR is just for offsides now, so few other overturns going on.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They have sharpened up quite a bit,the refs.
Whatever they was doing earlier in the season I have no idea.
We should be on at least 45 points as of now if it hadn´t been for their blatant daylight robberies earlier this season.

Andrew Mad for this one then..I have no confidence but there is hope that he might resemble a decent ref for another game.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
They have sharpened up quite a bit,the refs.
Whatever they was doing earlier in the season I have no idea.
We should be on at least 45 points as of now if it hadn´t been for their blatant daylight robberies earlier this season.

Andrew Mad for this one then..I have no confidence but there is hope that he might resemble a decent ref for another game.
I don't think the refs have improved, why would they? I think someone at the PGMOL has worked out that most fans will tolerate the onfield ref making a mistake. What they can't cope with is the VAR taking 2 minutes to watch slow motion replays to decide if a hand was in a 'natural position'. The offsides are bad enough, but the rest has largely gone and when there's no overrule there's no controversy.

On the ones earlier in the season (the famous '7 points') I don't think a single one would be changed now, just that we wouldn't expect them to have been either.

Back
Top Bottom