Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

JONZY54 - Ref Watch v Brighton

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Usual Craig Pawson give everything to the home team bull****

Whether Gilmour elbowed Cunha or not, ref should have booked him immediately after the move had ended for what was a cynical obstruction fully in the knowledge that Cunha was going to get away from him. Pawson was about a yard away and if he isn't watching that play out I want to know what the hell he is watching

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Apologist that is Howard Webb has been very quiet recently so he must think everything is hunky dory.

Reaction score
There was another Match Officials Mic'd Up last week — I think it was the only time we haven't featured with a heinous decision against us. The only thing I thought was somewhat interesting was that Webb said they've been 'learning from feedback' and now when the ref goes to the screen, they get to see fouls at full speed from a wide angle first to give the overview and then get a close up/slowed down version. Slo-mo does often make everything look worse, so good that they're trying to let the referee see it as close to the 'live' version as possible. They were talking about the Jiménez red against Newcastle at the time, though I didn't think that was at all controversial a decision!

Obviously, that requires VAR to send the ref to the screen in the first place, so don't expect it to make any difference for us!

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There was an incident in the second half when we broke away and one of our players was clearly fouled about 10 yards outside the Wolves area but he managed to get the ball forwards to continue the attack. The advantage was played so fair enough. Being naive and thinking it is a level playing field when it comes to official decisions I thought Pawson will now go back and book the Brighton player. Of course, no such thing happened. Then in injury time, Mario pulls a player back trying to stop forward progress as the Brighton player was doing earlier and the card comes out quicker than Clint Eastwood could draw his pistols in his western films !!!

It is getting well on nigh impossible now to argue that there are not two sets of rules that are applied to sides in the same game when we play.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Whether Gilmour elbowed Cunha or not, ref should have booked him immediately after the move had ended for what was a cynical obstruction fully in the knowledge that Cunha was going to get away from him. Pawson was about a yard away and if he isn't watching that play out I want to know what the hell he is watching

Probably Traitors on catch up. Required viewing for all PGMOL officials.

Hazza

Reaction score
End of first half blows up bang on 2 mins even though there’s been a break in play, oh and Wolves on the attack so didn’t wait for phase of play to end.

End of 2nd half played over time despite no stops in play - waited till Brighton attack ended and we got a free kick that Sa took to end game.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Anyone got any footage to see it again? They were very quick to dismiss it but not really show it on TV.

TheWolfFromWolverhampton

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right thread. But some major mistakes by the PGMOL at the moment. RE: Liverpool should have had a pen. And Coventry handball.

Back
Top Bottom