Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

JONZY54 Ref Watch v Brentford

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For those of us losing our memories, any chance of a quick reason as to why we hate the ref, please?! Previous matches?

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Referees have started giving us penalties, maybe Mr Hooper will follow suit… :)

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hooper was the ref. He basically told the VAR he wasn't giving it then ignored everything the VAR said
I thought Salisbury was the ref. They all merge into one cesspit after a while.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't know if it's me, but since we've been reported to be poorly treated, and subsequently given praise for our performances, I've noticed an improvement in refereeing.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, they’re both awful, and also weak in terms of homer.
So it will be even more important to get the first goal, as they will inevitably allow all of Brentford’s time wasting and general ****housing if they have their noses in front.
However, as they’re so easily swayed by home crowd, as long as we’re not trailing, there should be plenty of decisions go our way.

Super NES

Groupie
Reaction score
The most frustrating thing today was that there were a few decisions which were so delayed - not sure why he was so hesitant. Perhaps waiting for a helping hand from someone else.

I just can't take him serious after hearing him during the VAR mess up at Old Trafford earlier in the season.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He wasn't very good, but he isn't very good so I don't expect him to be good, just to avoid making completely catastrophic decisions that decide the game like not giving us a penalty at OT.

On another day he'd have blown for that handball in the first minute and his pal on VAR wouldn't have intervened so I can't say he made any decisive decisions that caused our defeat. We gifted Brentford the goals.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The foul on Sarabia 2nd half, just outside the box, the linesman signalled for it. How could he not see it, he was looking straight at it from 5 yards away.
Was ridiculous we could see it from the billy wright upper so god knows how he missed it!

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Simon Hooper after giving a 33rd free kick for nothing

tumblr_n2we6bixnc1qbppgpo3_250.gif

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
He wasn't very good, but he isn't very good so I don't expect him to be good, just to avoid making completely catastrophic decisions that decide the game like not giving us a penalty at OT.

On another day he'd have blown for that handball in the first minute and his pal on VAR wouldn't have intervened so I can't say he made any decisive decisions that caused our defeat. We gifted Brentford the goals.
Think you’re being kind. He’s so so bad. Never up with play, takes far too long to give decisions, gets things wrong, no authority.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hooper and Bankes
Blooper and ****es

Last edited by a moderator:

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's a weak Ref, unfortunately. Better refs in the Champ. He must get on with the right people.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's a weak Ref, unfortunately. Better refs in the Champ. He must get on with the right people.

Yeah, weakest of the lot I think.

Today was a game we needed one of those egotistical refs, that would have made it all about him and given the Brentford keeper a second yellow for time wasting.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Thought he was crap, Neto fouled 3 times and stayed on his feet and he gave nothing, blatant foul and a blatant handball and the lino gave them both. The Kilman one where there was no way he was giving a free kick until their guy started rolling around. Lemina just slid in and won the ball, booked. Some of the throw ins must have taken four or five times longer than ones Semedo was booked for early in the season. God they don't make it easy to ref though, every trick in the book, wondered why the keeper was running to a ball going out for a throw, until he picked it up and put it on the pitch, absolutely disgraceful.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He needs firing. Nothing else. Absolutely useless from start to finish. Brentford went to town with time wasting and delayed falling over. Some of his 'late' decisions were comically poor.

Watching brentford players feign injury time and again was just as painful. That sort of thing should be reviewed retrospectively.

Foul us, stay down so we can't take it quick, if the ref doesn't notice then hop up again.

Back
Top Bottom