Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

JONZY 54 - Ref for Luton (H)

Saltyjim

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
David Coote
4 th official Thomas Bramall
VAR - Tierney
Asst VAR - Scott Ledger.

I think Coote reffed the home match v Chelsea and wasn’t too bad.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Coote probably isn't the worst ref, but he always seems to me like he doesn't want to give anything in case someone thinks he's wrong, he's like the anti-Mike Dean.

Apparently btw he's a Notts County fan, so Forest will probably add that to their conspiracy list if Luton get anything.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coote probably isn't the worst ref, but he always seems to me like he doesn't want to give anything in case someone thinks he's wrong, he's like the anti-Mike Dean.

Apparently btw he's a Notts County fan, so Forest will probably add that to their conspiracy list if Luton get anything.

Has an extremely strong bias against us. Never seen the ***** actually referee a fair match when we've had him

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has an extremely strong bias against us. Never seen the ***** actually referee a fair match when we've had him
That’s great can’t wait to see forest squirming in the bottom 3 Man City need a goal difference booster oh wait we can help with that too

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tierny better be better on var than he was Saturday!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Agreed and I think it helped that Luton were pretty honest to be fair
Yes, very good, made a refreshing change from most PL clubs (not to mention Hwang!). Thought he let one or two overly robust incidents go to be honest, but I'd rather they erred on that side.

Did seem to be a bit of a delay in awarding the first goal, not sure what the issue could have been there? (Although I'd have said the same on the last two home goals!)

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did alright but no big decisions to make and the players (to their credit) made it a pretty easy game to ref. At least he was consistent, didn't give a soft foul for holding early on, and didn't give any of that type throughout the game

Back
Top Bottom