Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Johnson faces £50k fine after booze shame

S

Shergar

I want to know how they could tell he was $$$$ed. He always seems half cut.

Bad, bad timing. What a coq.

J

John Williams

wasn't there some allusion to a drink problem on soccer saturday a few weeks ago?

Chungster

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Merson exclusive I think. Takes one to spot one.

The circus rolls on.

Reaction score
I can't see him lasting at the club, got off on the wrong foot with supporters (although I did agree with what he said RE Henry's booing) and now doesn't seem to be making friends with the staff either. Coupled with average performances wouldn't be surprised to see him depart this summer unfortunately.

P

Penk Wolf

How long does he have to get over his hangover? 6 days? FFS, he's not even playing.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Conner told Jez who told Steve. Sounds like TC has the authority he needs then!

Bet Mick wouldn't have run to Jez.

For me that's the bigger worry than this current reincarnation of Joe Gallagher.

W

wolvesfcdave

so what after watching that $$$$ would drive any 1 to drink . NO MORE THAN ME AND MY MATES DID !!!!!

W

wolvesfcdave

makes me wonder id superman would be good enough for our team

S

Sandwell Wolf

Oh man. It just gets better!

So angry at him, he's literally destroyed everything about our great club this season. Worst signing ever.

Captain? Yeah right. Sell him ASAP.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Before we hang him out to dry May I remind you that Bully, along with half the team beat Newcastle 4-0 on New Years Day 1990 with a hangover.

He's clearly got a problem. Shall we try and support our players for a change. Honestly it's getting on my tits now.

M

Monkey Man

What a signing he's turned out to be...

Got to be one of Wolves' worst ever for the money spent.

I pray to god we ship him out right away in the Summer, although I doubt we'd get £2m for him.

Does this also mean the Johnson is on £25k A WEEK. I FEEL SICK.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd honestly still start him on saturday though after Sunday's defensive debacle.

If not him, then Craddock (with bassong)

W

wolvesfcdave

MORGAN PAINTED IS $$$$$$$$ BLUE AND WHITE would u think that was true its all $$$$

W

wolvesfcdave

got the biggest game of the season this far then this $$$$ comes out

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Before we hang him out to dry May I remind you that Bully, along with half the team beat Newcastle 4-0 on New Years Day 1990 with a hangover.

He's clearly got a problem. Shall we try and support our players for a change. Honestly it's getting on my tits now.

$$$$ me.

He's paid £30k a week. Can we not expect him to turn up to training $$$$ed?

NO. WV10Wolf has spoken. HOW DARE YOU CRITICISE HIM. GET BEHIND HIM FFS.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
$$$$ me.

He's paid £30k a week. Can we not expect him to turn up to training $$$$ed?

NO. WV10Wolf has spoken. HOW DARE YOU CRITICISE HIM. GET BEHIND HIM FFS.

Fully agree. I find it absolutely incredible how anyone can defend Johnson after this. Its an absolute disgrace.:mad:
He's meant to be captain FFS!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not good as this means we will be stuck with at least 1 if the 2 clowns who played against fulham.

What a dogs dinner of a season this has been.

W

wolvesfcdave

Where the prove just hear say and if he wears a gold shirt i will support him

UEAwolf

Reaction score
You couldn't make it up, could you?

Either he has a serious problem alluded to by Paul Merson or he views TC as a soft touch. I doubt whether he would have turned up in that state had Mick been in charge (and expected to get away with it).

I would say that this is the final nail in the coffin - but I think that happened on Sunday.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Where the prove just hear say and if he wears a gold shirt i will support him

What do you mean wheres the proof?
Hes actually apologised for his behaviour and has been fined 50k. Read the Daily Mail on line section.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You couldn't make it up, could you?

Either he has a serious problem alluded to by Paul Merson or he views TC as a soft touch. I doubt whether he would have turned up in that state had Mick been in charge (and expected to get away with it).

I would say that this is the final nail in the coffin - but I think that happened on Sunday.

Its a shocking state of affairs. It just highlights to me the lack of leadership at the club. Utter shambles!:mad:

W

wolvesfcdave

when we signed him he was the dogs $$$$$$$$ what we needed ok he's not set the molineux on light tell me one player who has!!!

UEAwolf

Reaction score
when we signed him he was the dogs $$$$$$$$ what we needed ok he's not set the molineux on light tell me one player who has!!!

His performance (or arguably his lack of) is neither here nor there. The issue is turning up at training allegedly still $$$$ed.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its a shocking state of affairs. It just highlights to me the lack of leadership at the club. Utter shambles!:mad:

Everything highlights this to you though! :p

Surely this is just an overpaid fool breaching club rules. Wait for it to get out that he took the entire squad out on a bender last Saturday night...

Back
Top Bottom