Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Joao Felix

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pubs opened early for tonight's game I see.. then someone let loose on the rumour mill.

Made me chuckle though.... Felix the cat, purring in our midfield.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve never had so many laughs to a post before………………..anyone heard a rumour about Ronaldo signing for us

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's having an operation, he hasn't been the first name on the team sheet for Athletico, he's had quite a few injuries, Simeone doesn't appear to have progressed his game much, and he hasn't fulfilled the frankly stupid ratings that led to a massive transfer fee.

He could be the best player in Europe one day, but it's not out of the question for Athletico to let him go out. You never know what the other angles are in Mendes's world.

D

Deleted member 8123

A saw a little bloke wiping some duck **** off his crocodile shoes in West park , pretty sure it was Coutinho.

forge

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve never had so many laughs to a post before………………..anyone heard a rumour about Ronaldo signing for us
The papers actually printed that rumour with the headline English striker (Troy De****) says Ronaldo is signing for an English club (Wolves).

lyechris

Groupie
Reaction score
I love a rumour in close season especially, it keeps me interested. I often just click on the mix to search for others thoughts, whether they're ITK or just speculating!

What I don't enjoy are those who jump on the back of those bringing it to our attention. We've lost too many good posters who've actually come good on some transfers by ridiculing their thoughts.
I'd suggest allow folk to post what they've heard, found or know and if you don't agree just don't participate on that thread. There's going to be stacks of summer activity, I'd prefer to lose the pages of nonsense riducule, it puts others off sharing their views in fear of comment.

Rubberball

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I love a rumour in close season especially, it keeps me interested. I often just click on the mix to search for others thoughts, whether they're ITK or just speculating!

What I don't enjoy are those who jump on the back of those bringing it to our attention. We've lost too many good posters who've actually come good on some transfers by ridiculing their thoughts.
I'd suggest allow folk to post what they've heard, found or know and if you don't agree just don't participate on that thread. There's going to be stacks of summer activity, I'd prefer to lose the pages of nonsense riducule, it puts others off sharing their views in fear of comment.
You do know who João Felix is don't you?

forge

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
91FA232B-6A11-4244-AF27-3672860A6741.jpeg
I do think he would look pretty nice on this list

RobB

Reaction score
I assume AM have financial problems, like all the Spanish clubs, and he hasn't really been a success there. A loan to the Prem to put him in the shop window would make sense, for Gestifute and other parties.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ath Madrid might want to put him in the shop window for a sale to the Premier league.... Loan him to wolves with bruno....... Mendes says........ I've convinced myself......

Back
Top Bottom