Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Joachim Andersen

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Liverpool fans are the United fans of the late 90s and most of the 00s. Entitled *********!!!

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparently the Crystal Palace centre back has received over 300 abusive messages after last night's game.

But where from?
Surely not from the most supportive, fairest, knowledgeable, easy going supporters in the world, surely not!!!!!
Why, Himley, didn't see the game but guessing it was to do with the incorrectly spelt ( ;)) Nunez being sent off?

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ridiculous.

Just shows what an incredible job he did on Nunez yesterday. It’s wound up some scumbag Liverpool fans so much they’ve gone and threatened his family. Idiots.

That’s the blueprint of how to defend against him. Hopefully Collins has watched it and is getting his pinching fingers ready for when we play them.

I don’t think that will be Nunez’s only red this season by how easily wound up he got!

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Disgraceful. A masterclass in defending by him against Liverpool, I hope everyone riles up Nunez now as clearly he's got a very short fuse.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can’t stand Liverpool, but Anderson basically dived.
Another example of officials rewarding cheating.
No doubt our Bruno will be explaining to MGW how if he’d done the same when Mitrovic pushed his head into him, we could have been playing against 10.
But this isn’t how I personally want the game to be.

Rabid Wolf

Reaction score
From what I've seen Anderson had been antagonising Nunez all game and Nunez was lucky he wasn't sent off earlier as he lashed out at Anderson.

Plastic Shrapnel

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
From what I've seen Anderson had been antagonising Nunez all game and Nunez was lucky he wasn't sent off earlier as he lashed out at Anderson.
Lashed out twice.

Once with his hand, but he also attempted a headbutt that didn't land before the one that did.

How Joachim Anderson is not at one of the top six teams, I really don't know. Been a class player all his career and has fit into the Prem with ease.

D

Deleted member (smith)

both things are true …..Anderson provoked Nunez all through the match to get this result and dived at 5h3 first contact. Nunez is a very stupid boy to fall for that …and he let his team down….Anderson s acting was very good but he is a cheat.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

both things are true …..Anderson provoked Nunez all through the match to get this result and dived at 5h3 first contact. Nunez is a very stupid boy to fall for that …and he let his team down….Anderson s acting was very good but he is a cheat.
He didn't dive, dive means no or basically no contact. He exaggerated it but if he stays up and Nunez doesn't get binned because of it he should have been fined.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing surprises me with Liverpool and their disgusting fans.

At some stage Palace and Andersen will be forced to issue an apology for their actions and for threatening to take things further. The mayor of Liverpool is probably already on the case to get Palace a point deduction too.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone think that Uruguayan players struggle with physical side of the PL?

Suarez was another one who was easily wound up and found out when the going got tough.

No doubting the talent, but the temperament is another thing entirely

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Suarez was another one who was easily wound up and found out when the going got tough.

Not sure what you mean by found out when the going got tough bit with Suarez. Guy was incredible in his time at Liverpool.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Suarez had quite possibly the greatest season in the history of the league. Easily top 3. Bonkers statement tbh.

Cavani did really well when he could be *****.

Bentancur is quality for Spurs.

D

Deleted member (smith)

nope nothing to do with Uruguayan….it’s the new standard in PL in which it is seen as acceptable gamesmanship to provoke an opponent . Rather like the Aussies started sledging and racial abuse in cricket and then are indignant when criticized. On Saturday I saw Romero ( Argentinian) behaving the same way constantly provoking Havertz ( German) who got himself booked . Tuchel wisely took him off before he lost it completely. Romero then moved on to cucurella ( spanish) ) with subtle pushes and eventually a hair grab.. Cucurella did not react but I confess I might have reacted conceded a penalty and got sent off ….which is what Romero was playing for .

nunez was stupid , cucurella was professional….Romero and Anderson are however cheats that need watching…on Saturday I pray none of our temperamental players are wound up …Podence an obvious target for a red..I hope Bruno briefs them properly that spurs are a very dirty team And keep out of trouble.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
300 messages from a fan base of how many?

The irony being he'd be a perfect partner for Van Dijk.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No doubt our Bruno will be explaining to MGW how if he’d done the same when Mitrovic pushed his head into him, we could have been playing against 10.
No we are Wolves...................Ref would have sent Morgan off. :rolleyes:

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
nope nothing to do with Uruguayan….it’s the new standard in PL in which it is seen as acceptable gamesmanship to provoke an opponent . Rather like the Aussies started sledging and racial abuse in cricket and then are indignant when criticized. On Saturday I saw Romero ( Argentinian) behaving the same way constantly provoking Havertz ( German) who got himself booked . Tuchel wisely took him off before he lost it completely. Romero then moved on to cucurella ( spanish) ) with subtle pushes and eventually a hair grab.. Cucurella did not react but I confess I might have reacted conceded a penalty and got sent off ….which is what Romero was playing for .

nunez was stupid , cucurella was professional….Romero and Anderson are however cheats that need watching…on Saturday I pray none of our temperamental players are wound up …Podence an obvious target for a red..I hope Bruno briefs them properly that spurs are a very dirty team And keep out of trouble.
Where's Eddie Clamp.and Psycho these days.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Thought the same - because it was MGW who intitally reacted, the way the game is, he was probably the more likely to get the red. If he'd fell to the floor holding his head, then Mitrovic may have gone. It is abysmal, but this is the way the game is these days.

Mitrovic was clearly riled firstly, through being completely played out the game (after the media love-in he got v Liverpool). Add on the missed penalty, he was on a short fuse and a red card waiting to happen. It's where you miss the experience of the likes of Moutinho, who knows how to keep cool and get the other guy sent off.

Back
Top Bottom