Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Jimenez Baby Gender Reveal

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Love it. I wonder if baby Ander Jimenez will play for Mexico or England? (assuming he’ll be born in England)

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m sure we all wish them the best and hope that all goes well. Raul is going to have a cub.:)

This was safer reveal than this one.....where else but the states.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How does hitting a bullseye say 'it's a boy'?! Enjoyed the short vid but a little perplexed tbh!

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Fab video! How old does the baby have to be before we can sign him up on a pre-contract?! :p

Olivergoldblack

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Absolutly brilliant, what a great group of players we've got.
Congratulations to Raul and Daniella.

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The big blue smoke above the crossbar..

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Lovely stuff.

Little Jimbo a wolf at birth….a great start. :)

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A very nice video. I hope they don't film the birth though. That would be a bit too much. I could imagine Jota being there though shouting push, push' then passing the baby to Jimenez. They seem to have a great partnership on and off the field.

Miniwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would seem he wont be going anywhere this summer, in the sub titled version he says this child will wear the colour of Wolves from birth and speaks with much love for the Wolves family.

D

Deleted member 4436

A very nice video. I hope they don't film the birth though. That would be a bit too much. I could imagine Jota being there though shouting push, push' then passing the baby to Jimenez. They seem to have a great partnership on and off the field.

Neves & Moutinho can deliver.
Rui can catch him.
Traore can leg it for some drinks afterwards.

Forza Wolves

Groupie
Reaction score
This has made me a bit emotional :D just seeing the bond and love between the players. We've got such a special club, that they did this shows how much the club means to them too. We always hear talk about if we can keep our players, when you're adored like they are and there's such an obvious bond, how could you bring yourself to leave? Bully couldn't, I don't think these players will either

gewolf

Reaction score
Bit cheesy but it's nice. Diogo makes the video.

I agree he is obviously a great friend and that must make a difference on the field surely.
Same thing but a slightly different point - when the video began I thought to myself that Diogo looked OK in pink and that I wouldn't have the nerve to wear a top that colour - then towards the end I realised the point!! Slow? Who me? Never!! :)

Wandsworth Wolf

Reaction score
I know it’s cheesy, but it speaks volumes about the togetherness of some of players and their emotional attachment to the club. It’s a beautiful thing.

Back
Top Bottom