Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Jedinak

WISAW

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just caught the end of the palarse wet spam match, jedinaks elbow on another professional was appalling. What is wrong with these players. Absolutely no need what so ever.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And the dive by the Albion guy - just terrible. I wish the FA would ban these guys for say 5 games when it's as blatant as that.

WISAW

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Voilent conduct like that, physically hurting someone in football match though, abhorrent.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just caught the end of the palarse wet spam match, jedinaks elbow on another professional was appalling. What is wrong with these players. Absolutely no need what so ever.
Saw the Jedinak interview after the game. Said it was a natural movement. None of the commentators agreed with him.

Whatever ban he gets should be doubled just for that statement.

GBWolf

Reaction score
Reminded me of Fellaini's elbow last season

PREM.L.L

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Scumbag. I thought Murray was a dirty diving $$$$$$$ too. He should have gone earlier for the challenges let alone the diving, awful stuff, matched only by West ham at the back.

E

Essex Wolf

Has it been confirmed as yet whether any retrospective action will be taken?

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shocking, and strange his team were 3-1 and didn't see any history between the 2 players beforehand to warrant such action

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Will be amazed if he gets away with it. Totally deliberate, cynical and potentially very dangerous. Will be lucky if he only gets 3 games for it.

Purple Ronnie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Has it been confirmed as yet whether any retrospective action will be taken?

Doubt it will be mentioned until Monday until all the refs reports are in at the premier league

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is the intelligence insulting drivel he came out with to justify the assault that annoyed me almost as much as the cowardly cheap shot itself.

I would like to see football go down the route that the NHL in North American ice hockey use where by a well respected ex player is in charge of a committee of ex pros and officials who look over game film and hand out bans retrospectively. Similar to the citing process in rugby. It is called "flopping" rather than diving but 4 game bans are the norm for such cheating. Not just used for diving though, other incidents missed by the officials or indeed seen are acted on.

This crap that they cannot act on it because the referee has seen it in football, is another thing I find annoying and in need of a revamp.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This crap that they cannot act on it because the referee has seen it in football, is another thing I find annoying and in need of a revamp.
Totally agree. This one really gets my goat. We might not be able to change the course of the match in retrospect but at least the rights should be put wrong.
I also feel that yellows should be looked at aswell as reds and either wiped or increased depending on the incident.
I was wondering because of the Sunderland incident what would have happened if the mistaken identity had been a second yellow? Anyone know?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Well deserved 4 game ban and has not appealed (wisely - unlike his comments after the game)

Back
Top Bottom