Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No he wouldn't. Blackburn have repeatedly said they won't sell him cheaply, they'd rather keep him and hope to get to the PL than sell him relatively cheaply.
Yeah, he'd probably cost a lot for a 5 month contract player as he's literally a big lifeline for them. His actual value of like 3-5 million, would be peanuts to the money they'd make with promotion.

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's just bluster, they will sell rather than lose him for nothing.
And yet he's still at Blackburn....

Seriously, he won't move unless someone offers big bucks. One we should look at in the summer for sure though.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Equips basically saying he’s signing for us. Think Equipe are fairly reliable
I think they're just taking a shot in the dark because it's the only sensible option.

There is ZERO chance that Flamengo would let Gomes play Saturday if they were selling him. It's the end of the window. An injury means no sale.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Your right total rebuild. Easily 100m for the pair. Could be bidding wars for both now Chelsea are interested also could get tasty. Both well worthy of 60m if were honest. Grealish 100m they are both a lot better than him. Sa we could get 15m Raul not sure 5/10m? Same for Semedo would give us huge warchest for Julen to mould his ways on us
there’s always an emphasis on buying players. let him coach. let him improve our existing players.

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting quote in the DM today about clubs searching for a striker

One Premier League scout was this week asked to give a report on a highly-rated Championship striker who has hit double figures this season. 'I told them he wasn't good enough for us,' the scout tells Sportsmail.
'In the end my name is on the report and I can't risk my name being on something that could cost us fortunes.
'He wasn't great in one on ones. I look out for his speed, mobility. What dialogue he has with his midfield, his hold up play. How he fares in aerial duels, movement, technical ability, first touch and finishing. If they have all that then it's Ronaldo at his best!' “

I wonder if that is us talking about the lad from Coventry we were linked with?

Nivada

Reaction score

One Premier League scout was this week asked to give a report on a highly-rated Championship striker who has hit double figures this season. 'I told them he wasn't good enough for us,' the scout tells Sportsmail.
'In the end my name is on the report and I can't risk my name being on something that could cost us fortunes.
'He wasn't great in one on ones. I look out for his speed, mobility. What dialogue he has with his midfield, his hold up play. How he fares in aerial duels, movement, technical ability, first touch and finishing. If they have all that then it's Ronaldo at his best!' “

It'll be Leeds and that definitely sounds like Viktor Gyokeres

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whats it say?
Looking for a server to play GTA, someone make strong? I’m guessing a strong server ??

Hmm he’s probably going to come after their weekend game. It could be an agreement for him and his club because this is a big match for them.

Super copa final Palmeiras v Flamengo Saturday 7.30pm

It would make sense that he will be signed next week now on that basis.

I’m sure we have other irons in the fire but Jules obviously really wants Gomes and Gomes wants to come here too. Obviously with it being cup final they want to hold on to him for that? As long as he comes I wouldn’t worry too much. Barring an injury in that game if he features things should run smoothly.

Looking at both squads it’s a game Flamengo should be winning to be honest. But what do I know about South American football??

Nino is someone that we should look at for CB he wouldn’t cost over £10m either. Nino - Player profile 2023

Andre only 21 DM few clubs will be looking at him due to his age André - Player profile 2023

Last edited:

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
dont think this has been posted - we need a RB so makes sense...says in the summer though

Hope it is true, gives me the same vibe as when we signed Dennis Irwin

Probably wouldn't cost a lot and if we could nab Nacho on a free as well that would be some serious top level experience brought into our defensive options.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
dont think this has been posted - we need a RB so makes sense...says in the summer though

I'm looking at Cedric Soares going to Fulham and thinking, that's the sort of consistent full back we need!

Sod Soares. If we get Carvahal, I'll be over the moon!!

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

It's one of 10 players on double figures, but the 'highly rated' part points to it being either Gyokeres or Ndiaye.

I still think Norwich's Josh Sargent will become a very good PL striker. Not yet though.

Coops

Reaction score
Nicolas Jackson's medical has thrown a spanner in the works for his bournemouth move which is maybe why Zaniolo is linked.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely Zaniolo ain't pushing for a move from Roma to go to Bournemouth.

Back
Top Bottom