Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
no striker according to Liam, cunha was brought in to get goals. if Gomes comes that will be it - just the 6

1. cunha
2. Lemina
3. sarabia
4. Dawson
5. Bentley
6. Gomes ?
That's odd as Cunha has only ever had one season as a prolific goalscorer. I get that he'll help us create chances, but we still need somebody to finish off those chances and Raul and Costa certainly aren't the answers to that.

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everton just seem destined to go down don't they. Sacked Frank, firmly in the mire and no decent manager is going to want that job. Danjuma just used them to get a move to Spurs. The only hope they've got is Dyche, which is absolutely hilarious because their fans have been wanting total football for years and they'd be going the polar opposite to stay up. I'd love to see them go down, their fanbase think they're miles bigger than they actually are.
And quite scummy too when I have run across them outside the Mol.

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Interesting.

To the best of my knowledge, Bentley will be the first Wolves goalkeeper whose place at his previous club has been taken by the brother of my daughter’s Primary School teacher…

Not sure that's likely to come up as a category on Pointless any time soon, tbh mate.

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He is one of those players that when he's fit for a run of games, he really is a top striker. He can do it all, he can finish, he's great in the air, he holds the ball up well, and unlike most bigger strikers, he has the pace to run the channels too. If he wasn't so injury prone, he would be at a top club already.

Sadly, he doesn't have many runs of games anymore.

But having said that, for the right price, he's absolutely worth the risk.
I don’t know. Ancelotti turned him into a superstar that one season by giving him the ‘Pippo only touched the ball to score’ advice and then he was lethal. But i think otherwise he’s been overrated.

Irish_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We'll go down unless we start scoring but who is going to get them?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
no striker according to Liam, cunha was brought in to get goals. if Gomes comes that will be it - just the 6

1. cunha
2. Lemina
3. sarabia
4. Dawson
5. Bentley
6. Gomes ?

Trouble is Cunha isnt a goalscorer and isnt a no9 either in my opinion. I am amazed if it is correct we arent signing a no9
Clear as crystal we need one.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Prepare to be staggered.

I agree. Find it unbelievable with our utter lack of goals and Hwang, Raul, Costa, Adama with just one goal between them that we arent
after another proper no9. They are taking a massive risk.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I agree. Find it unbelievable

I agree. Find it unbelievable with our utter lack of goals and Hwang, Raul, Costa, Adama with just one goal between them that we arent
after another proper no9. They are taking a massive risk.
Agree, but more unbelievable the amount spent on strikers since Raul, none of whom could score in a brothel.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cant see anymore after two midfielders and Bentley. Genuinely feel any late move now will be an RB

Linked to a couple

Here's wishing a striker bombshell

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting.

To the best of my knowledge, Bentley will be the first Wolves goalkeeper whose place at his previous club has been taken by the brother of my daughter’s Primary School teacher…
That is, of course, a very small pool of candidates lol...

Back
Top Bottom