Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not great, but I could see him playing on the right of our midfield three/slightly advanced of Nunes and Neves, and just pressing like a mad man high up the pitch to force mistakes. With him and Lemina, as well as Bouba returning in a month or two, our midfield depth would suddenly actually be very good.
That’s even better then as it means he is not a Neves replacement. Would be the perfect foil for the other 2 as Nunes is more creative than I realised too. Fingers crossed.

Jd132

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Daniel Bentley linked tonight.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230112_230518_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230112_230518_Facebook.jpg
    370.1 KB · Views: 172

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How does he compare to the 21 year old Brazilian cm forest are signing for the same price?

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I rarely come on this thread because the stories are either bull**** or I've never heard of the player. Some on here seem to be orgasmic about what's potentially happening but Guedes, Hwang, Semedo, Silva and to an extent even Podence all got good reviews on here but none of them have set the world on fire tbh. Bar Nunes who is just starting to flourish I'd say our recent transfer record is pretty poor. Tbh if it wasn't for the rise of the kids our side would be extremely poor however the arrivals of Bueno and RAN must be applauded. I'm going to hold my breath until JL can get these new players performing. They need to hit the ground running.

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This lad does sound like an excellent signing. You would hope it might make us more robust, but we need more goals.

I do hope they get a proper striker.

Still I am excited, which is strange when you look how much trouble we are in.

There is a danger that we will get gazumped at the last minute if this kid is half as good as we think. I don't want to get too carried away until he is holding up the shirt saying 'wolves ay we' in his best Tipton!

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I rarely come on this thread because the stories are either bull**** or I've never heard of the player. Some on here seem to be orgasmic about what's potentially happening but Guedes, Hwang, Semedo, Silva and to an extent even Podence all got good reviews on here but none of them have set the world on fire tbh. Bar Nunes who is just starting to flourish I'd say our recent transfer record is pretty poor. Tbh if it wasn't for the rise of the kids our side would be extremely poor however the arrivals of Bueno and RAN must be applauded. I'm going to hold my breath until JL can get these new players performing. They need to hit the ground running.
Can you stay off it you buzz kill your ruining my evening pant wetting :)

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lemina and the Pitbull being brought in for the high press + succession planning for the likely departures of neves and moutinho (and maybe Nunes) in the summer

I agree, that’s the conclusion I just reached chatting with my son. From a thin, weak midfield, to a midfield with depth and bite. :)

groundhogwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
According to flight radar, there is a private jet leaving Nice at 8.15pm this evening en route to Birmingham.

There are no other scheduled flights Nice to Birmingham.

Just thought you might like to know this…….just like this jet, Piaggio P-180 Avanti.:)
Flew back from Dublin tonight, the wind when we left Dublin was over 40 mph dropped to a mere 15 mph In Birmingham, still amazed how the pilot kept it straight on landing.
Hope he has a more enjoyable flight tha we did.

Back
Top Bottom