Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

Cornwall Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Have you heard any rumors (incomings or outgoings) that we should keep an eye out for?
Not really .. not in much contact with the coaches and agents I know except for the good wishes they give me .. too busy fighting this losing battle and it takes a strain .. but will keep on reading the Mix especially when in treatment keeps me amused . Will post if anyone says anything to me in their calls but not actively chasing

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not really .. not in much contact with the coaches and agents I know except for the good wishes they give me .. too busy fighting this losing battle and it takes a strain .. but will keep on reading the Mix especially when in treatment keeps me amused . Will post if anyone says anything to me in their calls but not actively chasing
Keep fighting @Cornwall Wolf, wish you the best

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Keep fighting mate .....

RichB

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Keep up the good fight FWAW

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

All the best mate.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You're a Wolf, Cornwall and you have the Pack 100% behind you in this fight so stay positive and stay strong.

Novawolf1

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Keep feeling those good thoughts which are flooding your way mate..you will overcome this

Wisdomwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Take care and keep strong Sir

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Keep the Faith.

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Stay strong pal

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Keep fighting Cornwall, the mind can be extremely powerful. We are all behind you.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Keep battling fella, wish you all the best.

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Ings movement is light years ahead of our currrnt forwards Cunha excepted as I haven’t seen enough of him yet.
He is also a bloody nuisance like Jota used to be . Villa want his 60k a week off the books so will listen to offers . They want funds to sign someone else. He is also a home grown who scored against us for fun . It’s a no brainier gerrimin!
Max Aaron’s would also be another worth a look .
Soutter would be another .
I would be looking to cash in on Semedo to Sthletico or Chelsea. RAN can stay and become the next Bale. Traore can go to Napoli. Hwang can go to Leeds . Get Isco in and it’s all sorted
I get what you are saying but you suggest our rubbish players you want to ship off go to napoli, atletico madrid or chelsea, and for us to sign players from villa, norwich and a free transfer.

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

We the Wolves family are with you. Take care mate and never give up.

Wigan Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The strength of the wolf is in the pack. We’re all thinking about you, stay strong mate.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Much love to you @Cornwall Wolf - your a true fighter and everyone here is United with you

kapitiwolf

Reaction score
Stay strong Cornwall,there are many thousands of Wolves fans worldwide are beside you are praying for your recovery,I am one down in NZ god bless mate.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All the best Cornwall.

Reid1877

Reaction score
I don't think that's 100% the truth about Vega. He made that comment reference various European clubs 2 weeks ago.
As Chelsea and Gladbach were speaking to him. Also it was quoted her earns 2m per year for Chivas and was only being offered 1m by European clubs and was not a guaranteed starter. Hence him not wanting to play for any European clubs.

Back
Top Bottom