Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

floydstreet

Reaction score
Best wishes mate stay strong

I too haven’t heard names, but the very clear feedback I’ve had from within the club states major investment is available and that he wanted 7 players and the club had agreed

Whether we land them all of course is unlikely but the intent is there. Although based on early signs, this January is likely to be the maddest transfer window in ages

LetTheBullLoose

Reaction score
Not been in touch with anyone im afraid came back from preseason games and as a few on the mix know was diagnosed with rare blood cancer have spent the last 6 months fighting it .. thats why I have not posted .. always read the mix keeps you going through the treatment .. had another dose of treatment today .. but the Wolves keep me upbeat through good and bad .. hope everyone has a good New Year
Keep fighting fella. All the very best to you.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best of luck Cornwall.

Re Traore, I think he is running his contract down so there is no fee, so who he goes to will give him a good signing on bonus....

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wishing you the best and speedy recovery @Cornwall Wolf!

On transfer news, there are only 4 days until the window opens. If we are signing 2 more by then, shouldn’t we have some rumors now or is everything going to be like Gapko this window (quick and quiet)

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best of luck Cornwall.

Re Traore, I think he is running his contract down so there is no fee, so who he goes to will give him a good signing on bonus....

We have to hope either he changes his mind on a new contract, nor that there are some teams desperate to sign him and not wait for a beauty contest in the summer…

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The interviews were posted here. I can't remember which thread. Translated from Portuguese, IIRC. He was very unhappy with Dendoncker being sold. And he said he didn't get much input on incomings and we didn't have the right players.

Sounds like Shi and Sellars basically rebuilt the team and said here you go.
Where has lage said this?

I believe there have been a couple of course corrections over the last two seasons. Nuno was allowed final say/veto, and the hierarchy believed he made some bad calls. So then the next guy (Bruno) didn’t get final say. It was an over-correction. Now Lopetegui has final say.

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
errrmmmmm.. remember the yank with the multi coloured hair cut in the world cup...

1f6a8.png
Transfer Alert!!
Juventus are interested in Rayan Ait-Nouri. A loan with obligation to buy is one option. Wolves have also included Weston Mckennie in the negotiations. Its reported Juventus would want an additional fee around €15m (£13.2m).
Your thoughts of swapping Weston Mckennie for Rayan Ait-Nouri.?? disclaimer could be a load of *******s......for me keep ran at all costs. a real gem

ffffffffffffffffff-2.jpg

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
errrmmmmm.. remember the yank with the multi coloured hair cut in the world cup...

1f6a8.png
Transfer Alert!!
Juventus are interested in Rayan Ait-Nouri. A loan with obligation to buy is one option. Wolves have also included Weston Mckennie in the negotiations. Its reported Juventus would want an additional fee around €15m (£13.2m).
Your thoughts of swapping Weston Mckennie for Rayan Ait-Nouri.?? disclaimer could be a load of *******s......for me keep ran at all costs. a real gem

View attachment 32046
Makes me question that…surely it wouldnt be a RAN plus cash deal for him!

Stourwolf

Reaction score
Wouldn’t want RAN to go but this guy is full of energy, exactly what our midfield needs. Neves sitting and NUNES and mckennie would be pretty good.

wanderer89

Reaction score
Not been in touch with anyone im afraid came back from preseason games and as a few on the mix know was diagnosed with rare blood cancer have spent the last 6 months fighting it .. thats why I have not posted .. always read the mix keeps you going through the treatment .. had another dose of treatment today .. but the Wolves keep me upbeat through good and bad .. hope everyone has a good New Year
Wishing you all the best, buddy. Stay strong!

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All the very best to you Cornwall.

Stay strong and hoping you make a full recovery.

Yesterdays result hopefully helped.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Big love to you and everything is crossed for your recovery.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Stay positive and you will win Cornwall Wolf
Thoughts are with you

Back
Top Bottom