Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Christ almighty

What happens to everton if they cant survive the drop with only ginger balls at the helm

I expect he will want palace/newcastle to come in for him, which are far more stable than everton.

Its a dangerous game just as we are playing, big money with chance of relegation could go horrendously come summer
Can just imagine Chelsea pointing at what Forest paid for Gibbs White when they came up with that figure.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He does do cool tweets. Whoever is running his twitter account is going to have to deal with a lot of followers. The previous one was about the pit bull becoming a wolf.

Seriously the lad just seems to have a permanent smile on his face and a great sense of humour based. That’s not counting the fact he honoured our agreement with him. I think he’ll be a fantastic addition. I’m just praying Julen promised him a 20 goal a season striker for him to sign and Hobbs has to honour it.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Given alex scott (bristol city) has hid head screwed on and is waiting untill summer to make a decision on his future.

Should we if selling neves/nunes

Look at him as an option with

Gomes/Lemina/Traore as 3 others for our midfield

Or do you got out and get urgate

Or even gomes/urgate/scott

In each of Lopetegui's 3 full seasons at Sevilla, he had 5 central midfield players with 30+ appearances.

So if Neves and Nunes both go, along with Moutinho, we should try for both Ugarte and Scott.

Actually balances the midfield options quite nicely. Could maybe even add another senior AM option too, or use Sarabia there.

Ugarte DM/CM
Lemina DM/CM
B. Traore DM/CM
Gomes DM/CM
Scott CM/AM

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In each of Lopetegui's 3 full seasons at Sevilla, he had 5 central midfield players with 30+ appearances.

So if Neves and Nunes both go, along with Moutinho, we should try for both Ugarte and Scott.

Actually balances the midfield options quite nicely. Could maybe even add another senior AM option too, or use Sarabia there.

Ugarte DM/CM
Lemina DM/CM
B. Traore DM/CM
Gomes DM/CM
Scott CM/AM
Yep we are on the same wavelength

those two with our existing 3 would work fantastically,

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m sure it’s just me but I’ve never got the love in for Conor Gallagher, he’s just one of those old school busy English midfielders who folk seem to love. He just reminds me of a Jack Russell chasing a tennis ball
8 goals for Palace last season tbf. Very good for a midfielder in a bang average side.

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cunha and Sarabia are the big signings this window, pretty much guaranteed first team forwards. I imagine they've been paid for by the Nunes money?
Ait Nouri is a forgotten asset, worth 50m+, with a back up in Bueno who's almost as good. This summer is quite exciting..... just can't be silly and go on a losing streak.
Lemina, Podence, Kilman I'm not sure they'd want to just be benchwarmers.
With 5 Subs and a coach that likes to press “benchwarmers” are likely to get plenty of playing time.

Back
Top Bottom