Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

January 22 transfer window

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Called Hwang being last summer days before end of the transfer window .. threw in Tom Lawrence before being mentioned elsewhere .. I'm not in ITK just report what I hear .. never say exclusive .. but I am friends with agents Wolves players and coaches nationwide .. I'm retired but as tomorrow take Seminars for New Coaches looking to take UEFA licences .. I hold UEFA pro licence .. try to give a different slant on things .. but hey why bother .. cheers

Keep posting whatever you get told and simply know that many people on here are beyond appreciate it

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Show me and I’ll back track he hasn’t I’ve been following with interest. He’s wording is very good but it’s just rehashing what’s already out there no news names in the hat
Following for 6 months? The guy has been on here for nearly five years. It’s idiots like you acting like the big I am that have driven all the ITK posters away. Stop acting like a five year old and let the vast majority enjoy his info.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm stood on my doorstep in Shepshed and can confirm 2 private jets have flown into East Midlands in the last 10 minutes...
Didn’t see anyone I recognised when I walked the dogs!

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

If there is no midfield player coming in now then it will be beyond a joke and Bruno's squad will be lighter than it was a week ago. Jordao was looking good in the u23's and I am really surprised they are loaning him to Grasshoppers to be honest.

We are doing more for their squad than our own. Please get some reinforcements in for our first team Mr Shi. We will be left with a squad that is too weak in February at this rate!

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No why should I anyone can claim to be in the know. Imho there was only one really itk that being st Luke
Why dont you just ignore him then. Then the rest of us who want to read his posts can do so without him being unnecessarily hounded

sswolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Wholly uncalled for. Cornwall - who can defend himself - doesn't claim ITK status but has some contacts.

He's willing to check with them and post the results of the conversations on here - but posts like yours will probably stop
Called Hwang being last summer days before end of the transfer window .. threw in Tom Lawrence before being mentioned elsewhere .. I'm not in ITK just report what I hear .. never say exclusive .. but I am friends with agents Wolves players and coaches nationwide .. I'm retired but as tomorrow take Seminars for New Coaches looking to take UEFA licences .. I hold UEFA pro licence .. try to give a different slant on things .. but hey why bother .. cheers
I can post what I read and hear but I’m but like you state you’re not the first or exclusive. No offence but I’m entitled to my views and no insults been made. It is a forum after all where peoples views are exchanged

Reactions: DPE

Superted

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Show me and I’ll back track he hasn’t I’ve been following with interest. He’s wording is very good but it’s just rehashing what’s already out there no news names in the hat
Why does he have to put new names out?

Just because he's naming players that we're already rumoured to be interested in doesn't mean his info isn't honest.

He's passing on what he's been told. If he's been told wrong, who cares?

Doesn't mean he's not passing on info in good faith.

And even if he wasn't, who else really cares? Can't we all just have a bit of fun with the rumours instead of it being so serious?

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kindly, have a day off.

sswolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Why does he have to put new names out?

Just because he's naming players that we're already rumoured to be interested in doesn't mean his info isn't honest.

He's passing on what he's been told. If he's been told wrong, who cares?

Doesn't mean he's not passing on info in good faith.

And even if he wasn't, who else really cares? Can't we all just have a bit of fun with the rumours instead of it being so serious?
I could say using names that are already out there that I’ve heard through a player or a mate of a player.
I take itk or gossip with a pinch of salt the only one like I said who was spot on was st luke

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jordao has been injured for most of the season. Makes no odds if he's going out on loan.

Except that he is fully fit now and looking good and good back up to our midfield. Leaves Cundle as the only back up now if we play 3 in midfield. **** poor again by Shi and Sellars.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Except that he is fully fit now and looking good and good back up to our midfield. Leaves Cundle as the only back up now if we play 3 in midfield. **** poor again by Shi and Sellars.
But he needs game time, he isn't getting it here. Grasshopper he gets it.

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shi and Sellars clearly love wafer thin squads by the looks of it.
Not good enough isnt?
They can get away with this as long as we have no injuries to midfielders, and keep performing as well as we are currently. But its a hugely risky strategy, If Moutinho and/or Neves are out for some time, results will suffer.
And thats not even taking into account that Lage would like to refresh things and try different options..

Superted

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I could say using names that are already out there that I’ve heard through a player or a mate of a player.
I take itk or gossip with a pinch of salt the only one like I said who was spot on was st luke
Well, fine. Let everyone else do the same then.

We're all entitled to form our own opinions on the integrity or otherwise of fellow posters.

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I for one really appreciate your perspective Cornwall. I know one agent very well and sometimes have input on Wolves transfer targets but do not generally post for confidentiality reasons. I did however post that SEB would be joining us many years ago.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we don’t sign a first team player it’s just really bloody poor. I feel for Bruno, constantly calling for reinforcements and we’re going to end up going into February with a weaker squad than we went in with. Putting a lot of faith in getting Neto back and avoiding injuries in midfield. Such a shame when we’ve got ourselves into such a strong league position.

Both Adama and Jordao were on the bench against Brighton. What is it to be in February? 3 keepers on the bench again. Why are those in charge seemingly hellbent on always leaving us with a squad that is too small?

Bruno clearly wants a bigger squad and Shi and Sellars are doing the exact opposite!

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He might be injury-free and fit, but surely he's way off match fit given his long absence.

That's not to say he couldn't do a job off the bench.

Interesting though, when both he and Cundle were subs, Bruno chose the latter. I'm guessing therefore that Luke is ahead of him in the pecking order.

sswolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Im ****ging one of the players wife’s I met on tinder and she let it slip that wolves may or may not sign a player by Monday she wasn’t quite sure who he was but he was a professional footballer she thinks
Get my drift

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jordao out on loan makes sense for him, but we will all shudder as Neves/Moutinho go into a challenge if nobody comes in. Imagine a scenario where we play, let’s say Burnley. One of their ball winners v Moutinho and the latter sustains an injury. Neves, all guns blazing flies into a challenge and rightly or wrongly (in our opinion) gets red carded… we would be stuffed.
Unlikely maybe, but a possibility given the pace and physical nature of the premier league.

SB_Upper

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Im ****ging one of the players wife’s I met on tinder and she let it slip that wolves may or may not sign a player by Monday she wasn’t quite sure who he was but he was a professional footballer she thinks
Get my drift
If you're this pressed about it just put him on ignore

Back
Top Bottom