Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

January 2021 Transfer Window

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Less than 3 months before we start all over again. My immediate thoughts are :
Will Yout make an appearance?
Will we make a move for AMN if he isn’t a regular starter? I think it’s unlikely.
Is Pepe going to move to Europe and if so are we interested? I suspect it will depend how our forwards are doing.

I can hardly wait!!!

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Will we make a move for AMN if he isn’t a regular starter? I think it’s unlikely.
Is Pepe going to move to Europe and if so are we interested? I suspect it will depend how our forwards are doing.

I can hardly wait!!!
Question is, how long after the window closes should your ban end...

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well; we’ve should have kept some powder dry for Jan so it’s there if we need it

Never a great window to get bargains but it’s there if it becomes clear somethings not working out or we get hit by injury

Maybe the magic CM or CB

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For me this window is about clearing out some of the deadwood in the squad. Send Vitinha back. Ait-Nouri needs a loan out to a championship side. Maybe we could try and recall Vinagre and while we are at it.
Fabio Silva clearly hasn't got it, we may as well see if we can recoup some of the massive outlay if we can but then we'll need a striker to challenge the front 3. Jota isn't starting many at Liverpool and while we are at it, neither is Doc. Anyone do a straight swap: - Semedo for Doc anyone?
Cancel Marcals contract, bring bennett back into the fold. Jonny is back soon. Then we can either go....

RP
Bennett Coady Boly
Doc Neves Moutinho Jonny/Vinagre
Traore Jiminez Jota

OR for those that like the extra man in the middle

RP
Bennett Coady Boly
Doc Donk Neves Moutinho Vinagre
Raul Jota

k-dog

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Palhinha should sign if he’s recovered from Corona.

Agent Cooper

Reaction score
Well; we’ve should have kept some powder dry for Jan so it’s there if we need it

Never a great window to get bargains but it’s there if it becomes clear somethings not working out or we get hit by injury

Maybe the magic CM or CB
Yep Jeff must be feeling like a G this morning. Pretty much wiped his face with in and outs. Tied Nuno, Coads and Raul down to new contracts and Adama likely to follow.

We should have room for manoeuvre in the January window, with a Podence like signing or two, if some of our young 'uns don't work out, although I'm more confident they will be less of a gamble, than Cutrone and Vallejo, or we can get a player at the right price in a position Nuno would still like to beef up/upgrade.

Wolfy McWolf-Face

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I predict Bilal will be back with a bang.

Probably on Britain's got talent. He'll send the initials of 3 players to Walliams a week ahead of deadline day. Walliams will open the envelope and reveal them only to find the trick is that Bilal has disappeared.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Repeat the mantra every morning of the transfer window 'Don't believe anyone'.

Especially when they say it's 100% a done deal. Until it's signed, sealed and officially announced it isn't a done deal.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I can hardly wait!!!

Yout will reappear on 1st January totally refreshed. He’s going to spend the next 3 months trawling the transfer rumours websites to reveal our new targets.

No moves for AMN who will be so much off form he will sign for Peterborough on a free transfer.

Pepe is already playing in Europe. He’s at Arsenal.

Oh wait!

Last edited:

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Vitinha to go back as he's not getting the minutes, followed by us buying an 'actual' centre midfielder who's ready to go, is my 'different' prediction.

Signing players or not bothering being determined by where we're at in the league is my obvious prediction.

Lycaon

Reaction score
I’d guess a couple of incomings that have possibly been targeted and agreed in principle in this “summer” window?
Don’t think Wolves do panic buys and might see a few out goings on loan in Jan?
Just hope Traore signs that extended contract or the vultures will be circling?!
All conjecture!

R

reanswolf

That soon when we see those 2 prats from Sky Sports, Kaveh and Dharmesh again !?.
I can't do with another month of Jayden bloody Sancho Manure saga.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All depends how the next 3 months go results wise. It's a very short gap this season between the 2 windows so many clubs have probably decided it was worth waiting if they couldn't land their primary targets.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Why are we still faffing around? We haven’t signed anyone on a pre-contract yet whilst Fulham and Villa are doing pre-bits. You do realise we’re a point off a European place? The lack of ambition shown by the board whilst other teams are temporarily weak - this is our chance to steal a CL place. If Everton can do it and they don’t even have a proper defence.
The other teams are thinking about signing players and there’s no evidence we are thinking about signing other players. In fact, there’s photos going around of Jeff Shi in a nice sweater, drinking tea - FFS he should be thinking about signing new players.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why are we still faffing around? We haven’t signed anyone on a pre-contract yet whilst Fulham and Villa are doing pre-bits. You do realise we’re a point off a European place? The lack of ambition shown by the board whilst other teams are temporarily weak - this is our chance to steal a CL place. If Everton can do it and they don’t even have a proper defence.
The other teams are thinking about signing players and there’s no evidence we are thinking about signing other players. In fact, there’s photos going around of Jeff Shi in a nice sweater, drinking tea - FFS he should be thinking about signing new players.
All the deals are Jan are done.

I have a message off you85 revealing the full names and dates the announcements are taking place, it's so exciting and I'm so gracious that he has provided this information for me trusting that I would'nt divulge this extremely secretive info that if let out could scupper the deals! a true gentleman though and I've said I won't open it..... Ever.....

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For me this window is about clearing out some of the deadwood in the squad. Send Vitinha back. Ait-Nouri needs a loan out to a championship side. Maybe we could try and recall Vinagre and while we are at it.
Fabio Silva clearly hasn't got it, we may as well see if we can recoup some of the massive outlay if we can but then we'll need a striker to challenge the front 3. Jota isn't starting many at Liverpool and while we are at it, neither is Doc. Anyone do a straight swap: - Semedo for Doc anyone?
Cancel Marcals contract, bring bennett back into the fold. Jonny is back soon. Then we can either go....

RP
Bennett Coady Boly
Doc Neves Moutinho Jonny/Vinagre
Traore Jiminez Jota

OR for those that like the extra man in the middle

RP
Bennett Coady Boly
Doc Donk Neves Moutinho Vinagre
Raul Jota
Bright might be available on a free!

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everton lining up Isco who is apparently available on loan we should definitely try to hijack that.

D

Deleted member 11332

Everton lining up Isco who is apparently available on loan we should definitely try to hijack that.

Just doesn't strike as a signing we'd make. He's a number 10 similar to Rodriguez and think he's on even more dough.

D

Deleted member 11332

Just watching sheff utd and apparently Lundstrum is going to be moved out in Jan probably cheap. Very similar players to Dendoncker, could be an option.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This isn't a rumour, more hopeful wish. But Marcus Edwards at Vitoria Guimaraes looks like he'd be perfect for our right forward role.
Hes English playing in Portugal, so he won't cost anywhere near as much as if he was at an English club. Apparently Man U were considering a £22.5m bid, which is well within our range.

Back
Top Bottom