Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Jack Rodwell

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just read hes having a medical at Roma, ****ing Roma!!!!!

How the hell he pull that one out the bag?

Any kids out there, half average, half hearted and dont mind stealing a living, get in touch with his agent- because he's ****ing unbelievably good at his job.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A medical? He is, yes. However, he's applied to be the Reserve Team coach driver.

We can all rest easy, again.

Last edited:

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember him when he started his career at Everton. Hyped as the best youngster in English football for years at the time.

He went to Man City and was pretty average. Sunderland afterwards so he has had his chances in the Premier League.

Never ever rated him but he has no doubt made a decent living for being an (at best) average footballer. Young players like our own MGW need to keep their feet on the ground, ignore the hype, get a good, sensible agent and above all a manager like Nuno who will look after him.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember some pundits saying he was a future England captain after his debut.

If he gets a contract there his agent has played a blinder. Dare I say, probably surpassed Benteke's agent after he got another year at Palace.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If I recall correctly from the Netflix documentary, he still wanted to play for Sunderland but they tried to get him out to cut costs.

I don’t really blame him for seeing out his contract, he was offered it by the club, plus it’s his prime years, so potentially the biggest and best contract he was set to get. I think we’d all probably do the same in our jobs.

Of course I understand with the poverty in Sunderland it seemed particularly unfair, but it’s not really his fault.

If he has actually refused to play/ train then that’s another matter. But if memory serves me correct he did want to play.

How he’s gone on to get a gig at Roma is another matter!

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember him when he started his career at Everton. Hyped as the best youngster in English football for years at the time.

He went to Man City and was pretty average. Sunderland afterwards so he has had his chances in the Premier League.

Never ever rated him but he has no doubt made a decent living for being an (at best) average footballer. Young players like our own MGW need to keep their feet on the ground, ignore the hype, get a good, sensible agent and above all a manager like Nuno who will look after him.

Never got the hype when he was at Everton. Never looked anything special

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Injuries held him back a fair bit.

Alienwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
As I understand it, Roma are beset by injuries, so are looking at all free agents as a short-term fix. A great opportunity for him for a couple of months, but imagine how disappointed their fans will be with the “England International.”

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Injuries or poor choices of moves can really affect a player's career. In Rodwell's case it was both.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His agent has played another blinder, he's back in the big time at Sheffield Utd.

L

Lincoln-WOLF

His agent has played another blinder, he's back in the big time at Sheffield Utd.
I don't get Sheff United. They took in Ravel Morrison too and don't play him. Maybe this one comes off? I'm dubious

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I reckon he must have the same agent as Alex Scott, I swear everytime I switch the T.V. on she's there...with her clichés!!!

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
189 appearances in 13 years.

Cost Sunderland £10m and they paid him £3.5m a year - this magnificent agent of his negotiated a clause that meant he would be the only player to not have 40% of his wage reduced on relegation.

67 appearances in four years at Sunderland and earned around £2400 per minute on the pitch.

Back
Top Bottom