Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

IT help - Review blocked sign in attempt.

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Recently, I have received a number of messages from Google saying that they have just blocked someone from accessing my Google account from a "less secure" app. It then offers me the chance to secure my account or to allow access to less secure apps. Is this genuine? What does it mean and what should I do?

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it an email?

If it is and you can’t tell if it’s genuine or not, or have any doubt.

Sign into your google account through google.com, should be able to find any alert or notification through there and can then action appropriately.

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it an email?

If it is and you can’t tell if it’s genuine or not, or have any doubt.

Sign into your google account through google.com, should be able to find any alert or notification through there and can then action appropriately.
Thank you very much Sedgley. I did sign in via Google.com and yes someone had been trying to access my account from strange locations such as Cardiff and Lymington. I have taken appropriate action. Thank you once again.

D

Deleted member 6526

Thank you very much Sedgley. I did sign in via Google.com and yes someone had been trying to access my account from strange locations such as Cardiff and Lymington. I have taken appropriate action. Thank you once again.
sheep.jpg

Back
Top Bottom