Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

It’s started

Tufts back

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
just my opinion today has been the real first day of the transfer window.

Big clubs signing top players means players starting to move .

Really can’t wait - give it 4 working days and all will look very different

Wswolf

Reaction score
I cant see us signing anyone before we go away to china which is a worry. 5 weeks without a whiff of a signing suggests things arnt going well. Virtually every other club have signed 1 player. The closer to the deadline the more the prices will rise as clubs will see we are desperate for players

W

we8wba

I cant see us signing anyone before we go away to china which is a worry. 5 weeks without a whiff of a signing suggests things arnt going well. Virtually every other club have signed 1 player. The closer to the deadline the more the prices will rise as clubs will see we are desperate for players

You’d said same last year

Then we had very successful window

We can only judge when the window is shut

D

Deleted member 4152

Lol

binners

Reaction score
We all see things in very different ways. Me.. I’m happy at the moment...think we will be surprised

WolvesKop

Reaction score
When I opened this thread I was expecting the news that our summer transfer window has started with a new singing announcement imminent. instead, I am left disappointed again.

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You HAVE got to laugh! Deary me where's ya pampers!

wolvesinwales

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Desperate I tell you, desperate.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You’d said same last year

Then we had very successful window

We can only judge when the window is shut
Last year we signed some great players but we missed out on some of our targets because we were newly promoted.
Shi said this in a recent interview.
But now we are a great position to attract great players.......let it roll.
Soon would be nice, but I think,( what do I know...lol), it will be a couple weeks yet.

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Change your nappies mate

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm still too upset about the kit launch and the colour of the shirt to find the time to get upset about lack of signings. **** me, this Wolves supporting lark over summer is bloody hard work!

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think you are right
  1. New strip announced ready for photo opportunities - check
  2. International transfer window open - check
  3. Cleared some space in the squad - check
  4. Market starting to move - check
  5. MM going into pant wetting melt down - check
I predict at least one in by next Friday.

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
New signings will be announced modelling the new away strip like last year maybe one when the Shanghai store is opened.

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bejayzus.
When you have a headache I hope that you don't self medicate.

That could be bad.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We're doomed i tell ya, doomed

Back
Top Bottom