Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Is there a ticket for sale for Liverpool?

wolvesjoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Please contact if you know of any tickets for sale for tomorrow.

Many thanks

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Quite a few on the site this morning.

There are always tickets to games available a few days before.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There are dozens, but I think they are only available to members?
Probably, they often don’t go to general sale, imagine the excuse is not wanting away fans to get them. The conspiracy theorists might think it’s to force people into buying memberships…..

Monk

Groupie
Reaction score
Probably, they often don’t go to general sale, imagine the excuse is not wanting away fans to get them. The conspiracy theorists might think it’s to force people into buying memberships…..
I always thought you needed a support number and a purchase history when going to general sale to buy a ticket plus any one with a Scouse accent would stick out like a sore thumb

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I always thought you needed a support number and a purchase history when going to general sale to buy a ticket plus any one with a Scouse accent would stick out like a sore thumb
There were definitely a couple of Liverpool fans in front of me in the Billy Wright last season.

molineux man

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
There's quite a lot of resales still available (including mine). Don't think the new website helps, quite confusing as there's now an option to not show resale seats, which seems to count as a filter - and it's not until you clear the filters that the available tickets areas show up?? Bit of a mess of a system.

Last edited:

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There's quite a lot of resales still available (including mine). Don't think the new website helps, quite confusing as there's now an option to not show resale seats, which seems to count as a filter - and it's not until you clear the filters that the available tickets areas show up?? Bit of a mess of a system.
Just bought one for the Villa game but it wouldn’t let me buy resale ones which were shown in a different colour!
Is that coz I had the filter wrong? Or they just don’t sell them till all the others have gone?? Which is what I was assuming.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Just bought one for the Villa game but it wouldn’t let me buy resale ones which were shown in a different colour!
Is that coz I had the filter wrong? Or they just don’t sell them till all the others have gone?? Which is what I was assuming.
Yes, the latter I think. Most of the corner is still available.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
There are dozens, but I think they are only available to members?
That's right. Only available to members. I thought the ticket office would have put them on General Sale by now to flog off the rest. Unless worried some my fall into away hands.

What I find astounding, is how many resale tickets there are! It's Wolves v Liverpool! I know people will have a valid reason for not attending but still surprised there are so many.

Last edited:

Puregold

Reaction score
There are around 140 tickets still available, surely there is a better way to sell these tickets, maybe have a waiting list for kids who would not normally go and sell them a little bit cheaper, I am thinking of the resale tickets to do this.

Back
Top Bottom