Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

****ing Omnishambles

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We keep banging on about the value of our ‘brand’ in ask Wolves videos.

Ooh our brand is so valuable, ooh we’ll grow our brand with E-sports, our brand is worth more than AC Milan’s etc etc

Well hows our brand value now after we’ve been turned down by a manager with 15 games to his name from the division below?

How’s our brand after appointing a clueless clown who’s gutted the team of any character, then been sacked with no ****ing contingency plan.

How’s our brand value when we can’t buy a ****ing goal if we sucked off Terry McGoal the Intergalactic Lord of Goals.

We’ve gone from a respected, European competing exciting, dynamic, disruptive brand to a total and utter laughing stock.

You’ve ****ed it all away. We’re scratting around for managers like a drunk at a wedding looking for the fat dregs left at the last song of the night.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Ooh our brand is so valuable, ooh we’ll grow our brand with E-sports, our brand is worth more than AC Milan’s etc etc

Well hows our brand value now after we’ve been turned down by a manager with 15 games to his name from the division below?

How’s our brand after appointing a clueless clown who’s gutted the team of any character, then been sacked with no ****ing contingency plan.

How’s our brand value when we can’t buy a ****ing goal if we sucked off Terry McGoal the Intergalactic Lord of Goals.

We’ve gone from a respected, European competing exciting, dynamic, disruptive brand to a total and utter laughing stock.

You’ve ****ed it all away. We’re scratting around for managers like a drunk at a wedding looking for the fat dregs left at the last song of the night.
Hey! Don't bring Terry McGoal the Intergalactic Lord of Goals into this! He didn't do anything wrong.

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How's our brand? Largely unaffected if we win the first 2 games with whoever we do end up with.

I'll never understand why Wolves fans are so desperate to label their own club as embarrassing or a laughing stock - Spurs took longer and got turned down by far more people than us (so far, admittedly) - stuff happens in football, toughen up and deal with it without being ashamed of your own club.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How's our brand? Largely unaffected if we win the first 2 games with whoever we do end up with.

I'll never understand why Wolves fans are so desperate to label their own club as embarrassing or a laughing stock - Spurs took longer and got turned down by far more people than us (so far, admittedly) - stuff happens in football, toughen up and deal with it without being ashamed of your own club.
Remind me who turned them down again?

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I'll never understand why Wolves fans are so desperate to label their own club as embarrassing or a laughing stock - Spurs took longer and got turned down by far more people than us (so far, admittedly) - stuff happens in football, toughen up and deal with it without being ashamed of your own club

You know Flump I’ve rethought it. You’ve really made me reflect and you’re right. The club have handled the sacking and replacement with speed, efficiency, the minimum of fuss and best of all they’ve found an ideal replacement and kept it all out of the press!

Wait, what?

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Remind me who turned them down again?

Ten Hag
Nagelsman
Hansi Flik
Brendan Rogers!
Poch
Conte
Fonseca
Gattuso!
Mancini
Martinez

There's nothing that weird about a manager turning a club down because he's only been at a club for 3 months. Marco Silva is the only manager I can think of who even tried to move clubs that quickly - and even he didn't manage it.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ten Hag
Nagelsman
Hansi Flik
Brendan Rogers!
Poch
Conte
Fonseca
Gattuso!
Mancini
Martinez

There's nothing that weird about a manager turning a club down because he's only been at a club for 3 months. Marco Silva is the only manager I can think of who even tried to move clubs that quickly - and even he didn't manage it.
Conte turned them down?!?

Vtrpres

Groupie
Reaction score

I reckon that just about sums it up. Maybe wouldn't have used the same phraseology but pretty much spot on.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

They did it in the summer, not part way into the season when Bruno had slackened the wheel nuts.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Careful you’ll be labelled as Shi’s love child

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yes to this.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cue Steve Bulls Knee to tell us:

Were all entitled and they know exactly what they are doing, we should be more patient, Scott Sellars has a degree from Manchester university and Jeff Shi is the second coming of Christ.
Here’s another one, kudos. Though let’s do a bit of fact checking
1) I’ve never said we’re all entitled (though you got the wrong were dear boy)
2) I’ve not said we require more patience
3) 3rd time lucky - he does indeed have a degree in sports directorship
4) he can’t be the second coming of Christ, I am.

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cue Steve Bulls Knee to tell us:

Were all entitled and they know exactly what they are doing, we should be more patient, Scott Sellars has a degree from Manchester university and Jeff Shi is the second coming of Christ.
Or alternatively, naming no names - take your pick - "It matters not who we get, total shambles, all clowns, were doomed to relegation, I've been telling you so since 2017!"

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Can I just start using the word omnishambles?!

Lot of truth in this post though

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

If we then ended up with Conte I'd be pretty pleased!

Mardenboroughs Shoulder

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

How dare you call me dregs!

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unlike other clubs who get a new manager bounce we get new manager collapse. So best not to have a new manager....

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just when I thought we’d achieved the Uber shambles, Villa sign Emery in all of ten seconds.

****ING EMBARESSMENT!

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

How’s this ageing Flump?

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unlike other clubs who get a new manager bounce we get new manager collapse. So best not to have a new manager....

But how are their esports doing, eh? Is there a Villa brand record label? It's difficult running a business when all the legacy fans hold you back by being obsessed with that kicking a ball thing. What's that all about anyway?

Back
Top Bottom