Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ikeme in FIFA

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just a quick note to say a great touch of class from EA and FIFA for including Carl in the WC mode of FIFA 18. Fantastic to see how much the footballing world has come together for Carl. :D

EDIT: A great point made by a few which I did not think about in my early morning state - Well done to Nigeria for naming him as the honorary member of the squad. Indeed, without this, he would not have been in the game.

Last edited:

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fantastic and Classy well done EA & FIFA.

W

WasStefan

Did everyone else pack him in the first pack on WC mode?? if so thats even more classy

W

wolvesultra

How do I get this World Cup mode? Bearing in mind I'm a bit behind the times re gaming as only play Fifa so still play it on Xbox 360 like some sort of peasant ha.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How do I get this World Cup mode? Bearing in mind I'm a bit behind the times re gaming as only play Fifa so still play it on Xbox 360 like some sort of peasant ha.

It can be accessed for Free via PS4 & Xbox One - FIFA 18 now just £15.99 to download on both consoles stores

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Is this something do with Nigeria making him their honorary 24th squad member? Well done to them to.

M

Matman

I personally put this down to Nigeria naming him as a honorary 24th squad member rather than EA, if Nigeria hadnt done that, i highly doubt EA would of put him in unfortunantely

AntonusKlesk

Groupie
Reaction score
Nice touch. He's still in the Wolves squad in the game too - picked it up on Switch the other day (perfect game for portability!) and he's the default keeper for the skill games rather than Ruddy, even with the latest squad updates.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Lol me too. No update for the peasant version sadly, I went mooching around teh interwebz yesterday. Gutted.

SB_Upper

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I don't think a player has to be named in the 23-man squad for him to be part of the wc mode, for example you can pack Icardi & he surprisingly hasn't been named in Argentina's squad.

Still nice to be able to get Ikeme, however

W

Will Wolf

Fair play to FIFA/EA and especially to the Nigerian team

Back
Top Bottom