Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ignore

arooooo

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Am I supposed to read this thread, or do what the title says and ignore it?

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Just for yow smarty pants.Today until 15-15 I've had 22 likes and 7 quotes.

And no I'm not obsessed with likes.You can take them off for all i care.:rolleyes:
And one of the likes was mine, despite you being annoyed with me! :D
I was only pointing something out. I've decided to class myself as a sarcastic pedant. I blame it on climate change, Brexit and Nuno's unwillingness to press when buses are being parked.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And one of the likes was mine, despite you being annoyed with me! :D
I was only pointing something out. I've decided to class myself as a sarcastic pedant. I blame it on climate change, Brexit and Nuno's unwillingness to press when buses are being parked.

Annoyed ? Me..Never.I'm havin a loff.:D

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Here You can have another like for that comeback.:D
This is great, 1972 and I are on a similar like count and now we're having a race to 5000!!!!
Pagey - you can be a 'social media influencer' and have a big say in who wins. Ha! :D

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is great, 1972 and I are on a similar like count and now we're having a race to 5000!!!!
Pagey - you can be a 'social media influencer' and have a big say in who wins. Ha! :D
Just pop on the villa thread, tell everyone you think Grealish is a ****er and villa are ****e, you will smash it

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow, just wow!!! I've read what must be thousands of 'look at me, I'm popular' posts but **** me, this takes the biscuit. Unbelievable Jeff...!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Just for yow smarty pants.Today until 15-15 I've had 22 likes and 7 quotes.

And no I'm not obsessed with likes.You can take them off for all i care.:rolleyes:

Don't stress mate, likes only started in Aug 16 so you're way more popular than he said. ;)

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Likes? Do people keep tally?
**** knows if I have these likes.

The only people on here that ive had a pop at are the homophobes and the if you cant afford a ticket then **** off crew.

Much love dingles you bunch of *******s. :)

Back
Top Bottom